Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most overrated game?
Posted 6/3/08
I don't say Halo is the best series, I don't like having a ''best game'', some games I like some I don't.
Stop crying go play your game, whats the deal?
28124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Fucking Final Fantasy.
Posted 6/3/08

Crekic wrote:

If you guys can't play a game don't hate it.
If I don't like WoW I don't hate it.
I suck at SSBM but I still like it, people just hate the game because they suck and they hate losing.
Stop crying and play whatever you like, '' I hate MGS'' so what, It's not stopping all those thousands of mgs fans buying the game is it. I respect your opinion but some people overreact and start cursing at people. Why?

All those ps3 losers hate Halo because they can't play it on their ps3, I'm 100% sure if halo was multiplatform the ps3fans would buy it too(don't say it isn't becasue it's true).




I agree with u...

u cant play a game don hate it, even u hate it keep that commet to yourself, cause nobody gives a dam to u and your commets, u'll just spoil other ppl mood on playing the game and if u think u can make a better game for other go try it, i bet most of u cant even make a games out...
28124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Wil3 wrote:


No. I don't think of that at all and anything.
I just hate the FF series for it to be so overrated.

1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hopeless Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Fina Fantasy...................
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chile
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Halo and GTA, people hype them only because the graphics and violence, but games wth shallow stories sucks
60850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

ShinShiro wrote:

I understand where you are going at, but for people today to say that it is the greatest (enter genre here) of all time is not a true statement. They are up there rightfully so, but just let the hype end.
Indeed, it can be hard to declare the greatest game in a genre since there is such a diverse set of titles to choose from. Not to mention a diverse set of technology.
Posted 6/3/08
World of Warcraft
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

mainimi wrote:

Halo and GTA, people hype them only because the graphics and violence, but games wth shallow stories sucks


play the new GTA and there is a change from the shallowness in the previous ones, seriously play the new GTA (still not as good as the hype though)
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chile
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

ali1238 wrote:


mainimi wrote:

Halo and GTA, people hype them only because the graphics and violence, but games wth shallow stories sucks


play the new GTA and there is a change from the shallowness in the previous ones, seriously play the new GTA (still not as good as the hype though)


i haven't played the last one, but i read it's the same old "get rich" story, but with more predictible twists and stuff, nothing really new except a psicho main character or something, and i find GTA boring anyways so i won't play it, (and i don't have a ps3 or xbox 360, i'm planning to buy the xbox if it gets games more interesting to me (RE5 and bajo threeie for example), and the ps3 it's just a bad joke, really, it have like 10 games and was released long time ago, also it's too expensive and the cheaper ones don't have ps2 compatibility)

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

mainimi wrote:


ali1238 wrote:


mainimi wrote:

Halo and GTA, people hype them only because the graphics and violence, but games wth shallow stories sucks


play the new GTA and there is a change from the shallowness in the previous ones, seriously play the new GTA (still not as good as the hype though)


i haven't played the last one, but i read it's the same old "get rich" story, but with more predictible twists and stuff, nothing really new except a psicho main character or something, and i find GTA boring anyways so i won't play it, (and i don't have a ps3 or xbox 360, i'm planning to buy the xbox if it gets games more interesting to me (RE5 and bajo threeie for example), and the ps3 it's just a bad joke, really, it have like 10 games and was released long time ago, also it's too expensive and the cheaper ones don't have ps2 compatibility)



To be honest you coudnt be more wrong about the storyline at all, seriously this storyline isnt even about getting super rich, just rags to slightly prittier rags and the storyline is actually very good compared the the last ones, seriously who ever told you that is an uttter idiot!
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / with Usagi and Fu...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
I agree with all previous games mentioned being overrated except Kingdom Hearts, and FFXII.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Rosebud, TX
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Rockband, Guitar Hero, and Halo.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

therosesword009 wrote:

I agree with all previous games mentioned being overrated except Kingdom Hearts, and FFXII.


Which most likely means you are a fanboy.girl of those games

Posted 6/3/08
World of Warcraft is overrated played for three years I know
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.