First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Signs that you are Addicted to Vampire Knight
Member
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Signs that you are Addicted to Vampire Knight

1. You are addicted to any of the Male chars of VK (obiously).
2. You keep on insisting that _____ is your husband/wife and you will punished those who will take him/her away from you
3. If there's a new episode you immediately watch it, screaming OMG! OMG! OMG!
4. You will have a uniform similar to the anime.
5. Of course if you have the uniform then that means cosplay and you will most likely be repremanded for not wear the proper uniform at school.
6. You'll most likely try to sleep at day and be awake at night but ended up doing the opposite
7. You'll only drink red juices and refuse to eat a regular meal.
8. You are calling your School principal Chariman.
9. You'll get arrested for carrying a gun and you keep telling the police that it will be use to kill a vampire.
10. If you have a younger sister you'll try to erase her memory, how? I don't know.
11. You'll bite your finger and use the blood as a whip but ended up messing the place.
12. You'll end up in the hospital because of burns.
13. You'll end up in the hospital AGAIN because of frostbite
14. Your room is always dark.
15. You'll dye your hair similar to your fave. character.
16. You always have a picture of your fave char. from VK
17. The pic that is in your wallet is edited so that your pic is inserted beside the char.
18. If you are in an internet cafe you'll be most likely be kicked out because of your squeling everytime you see a pic of VK.
19. You'll name your pet(s) Kaname, Zero, Aidou, Kain, Shiki or Yuuki.
20. You'll most likely nod you head in approval or laugh on one of the listed signs saying "Yeah it's true I did that!"
21. You have the OST on your MP3

If there is someting that I forgot just add.
Member
15476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / in your refrigerator
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
lol.... hahahaha:D i guess i'm really addicted to vampire knight:p
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
these are too crazy! but i'll juz feel very excited whenever i see a word "zero" at my maths notes..
Member
15476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / in your refrigerator
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ExorcistME wrote:

these are too crazy! but i'll juz feel very excited whenever i see a word "zero" at my maths notes..


hahahaha:D lol :p
Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
lol, i did most of the signs, on of them was naming my laptop Zero
Member
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / As you remember m...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
I have that symptoms!!!! what should I do!
The most significant sign of me.....

no. 3) actually I'm not always,but everyday I sleep in the daytime....and also in the night time...hehe
no 14)..I'm too lazy to open the windows....
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
LoL very funny but sadly im not that addicted to V.K
Member
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
i got like only 8 of them??

9-13 was just CRAZY! hahaah.

i laughed at the first three signs. hahaha! i was like (o_o) <i am sooo addicted to VK)

but then, when i read from 7 going gown...i look llike this (o_0)<that's crazy)

but it was fun imagining myself doing those things. hahaha!

this iss sooo funny!

can i copy this??

pleaaaassee!


Member
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
i tried having a henna tattoo same as zero's >.<

but then that time, i can't find a nice picture of his tattoo...


so, i just copied pete wentz's tattoo on his middle finger. XD
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
wow i'm so addicted to VK epecially nos 1-3 and 14
Member
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

chocoe wrote:

i got like only 8 of them??

9-13 was just CRAZY! hahaah.

i laughed at the first three signs. hahaha! i was like (o_o) <i am sooo addicted to VK)

but then, when i read from 7 going gown...i look llike this (o_0)<that's crazy)

but it was fun imagining myself doing those things. hahaha!

this iss sooo funny!

can i copy this??

pleaaaassee!




Sure no problem spread the addiction Lol! (=^_^=)
Member
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
yey!!
Member
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

AtyEclipse wrote:

I have that symptoms!!!! what should I do!
The most significant sign of me.....

no. 3) actually I'm not always,but everyday I sleep in the daytime....and also in the night time...hehe
no 14)..I'm too lazy to open the windows....


Here's my prescription for you though this VK addiction is contagious I suggest well, nothing this addiction isn't that bad. As for me though I'm really asleep on the day and awake by night time hehe... all that is left is for me is to grow some longer fangs, though sometimes I sleep the other way around.
Member
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / As you remember m...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Fyrune wrote:


AtyEclipse wrote:

I have that symptoms!!!! what should I do!
The most significant sign of me.....

no. 3) actually I'm not always,but everyday I sleep in the daytime....and also in the night time...hehe
no 14)..I'm too lazy to open the windows....


Here's my prescription for you though this VK addiction is contagious I suggest well, nothing this addiction isn't that bad. As for me though I'm really asleep on the day and awake by night time hehe... all that is left is for me is to grow some longer fangs, though sometimes I sleep the other way around.


yes I know....I do sleep at day...but If I want to stay up in the night I can..(I've did it before about two days I didn't sleep...) but hehe my father will scold if I do that again....as a result from not sleep about two days I've become blur for the chem exam and my result....you can predict that (40/100)
Member
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

AtyEclipse wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AtyEclipse wrote:

I have that symptoms!!!! what should I do!
The most significant sign of me.....

no. 3) actually I'm not always,but everyday I sleep in the daytime....and also in the night time...hehe
no 14)..I'm too lazy to open the windows....


Here's my prescription for you though this VK addiction is contagious I suggest well, nothing this addiction isn't that bad. As for me though I'm really asleep on the day and awake by night time hehe... all that is left is for me is to grow some longer fangs, though sometimes I sleep the other way around.


yes I know....I do sleep at day...but If I want to stay up in the night I can..(I've did it before about two days I didn't sleep...) but hehe my father will scold if I do that again....as a result from not sleep about two days I've become blur for the chem exam and my result....you can predict that (40/100)


Aw... too bad when it comes exam result parents are always on the look out, though on my case it's different I tend to be active and alive during the night VK addiction aside but it really comes natural to me to change my sleeping habits like now it's afternoon and I'm starting to get active again
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.