First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply * Artist - Class
Posted 8/4/08

sarahtogo wrote:

i drew these.


interesting..
practice more to improve your figure drawing skills..
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drew........ EHH??? I forgot to scan it.............. TT_TT
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Eto, gawa lang gamit mga pix....

23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

euki wrote:

wer are my students??? hmmmmm.... *walks around the hallway*


sensei, Additional..



Posted 11/29/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Eto, gawa lang gamit mga pix....



this is good... readable fonts.. color combinations okay..
just remember not to use colors for fonts that are not complimentary to the background / image..
like using blue at black.. its both dark right? so use a lighter shade of blue to be able to see it or read it..
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

euki wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Eto, gawa lang gamit mga pix....



this is good... readable fonts.. color combinations okay..
just remember not to use colors for fonts that are not complimentary to the background / image..
like using blue at black.. its both dark right? so use a lighter shade of blue to be able to see it or read it..


thanks, sensei....

may mga drwings ako kasi di pa na scan... sasunod ko pa mscan.
Posted 12/2/08

orbunion55 wrote:

thanks, sensei....

may mga drwings ako kasi di pa na scan... sasunod ko pa mscan.


no prob.. hehe..
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

euki wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

thanks, sensei....

may mga drwings ako kasi di pa na scan... sasunod ko pa mscan.


no prob.. hehe..


ty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.