First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Lee Ji Hoon and Eugene Kim
42030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:

is eugene dating park yong ha?


they were dating b4...


why'd they broke up? i am so behind eugene's life!


aw....i really dont know, but from the article i read eugene chose her career and pyh was dating another girl and not eugene.....


heee.. i thought park yong ha was a girl... :D

anyway, if that's so.. how did pyh enter the picture as to why eugene and her bf broke up?

i remember watching wonderful life before and i remmbr that i like that guy more than i liked kim jae won... :)



me too! sometimes when jae won's character hurts eugene's role, ugh! ji hoon's character was always there.



yeah....lee ji hoon is so good looking....



and somewhat, he looks like jo ji hoon! haha. =) maybe because of their lips!
]

yeah...they were both in the drama princess hours right???




jo ji hoon? yep! the leading man. =)
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

lanie_love wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:

is eugene dating park yong ha?


they were dating b4...


why'd they broke up? i am so behind eugene's life!


aw....i really dont know, but from the article i read eugene chose her career and pyh was dating another girl and not eugene.....


heee.. i thought park yong ha was a girl... :D

anyway, if that's so.. how did pyh enter the picture as to why eugene and her bf broke up?

i remember watching wonderful life before and i remmbr that i like that guy more than i liked kim jae won... :)



Pyh and eugene work 2gether b4,,,,


yeah, but you said they were dating BEFORE. Well, what do you mean with before? before eugene and her bf (the name can't stick to my brain) were together? and then you also said that pyh was dating another girl and not eugene? sorry, am really curious and confused that's why i ask alot! hope you don't mind!
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08

hot-n-crispy wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:

is eugene dating park yong ha?


they were dating b4...


why'd they broke up? i am so behind eugene's life!


aw....i really dont know, but from the article i read eugene chose her career and pyh was dating another girl and not eugene.....


heee.. i thought park yong ha was a girl... :D

anyway, if that's so.. how did pyh enter the picture as to why eugene and her bf broke up?

i remember watching wonderful life before and i remmbr that i like that guy more than i liked kim jae won... :)



Pyh and eugene work 2gether b4,,,,


yeah, but you said they were dating BEFORE. Well, what do you mean with before? before eugene and her bf (the name can't stick to my brain) were together? and then you also said that pyh was dating another girl and not eugene? sorry, am really curious and confused that's why i ask alot! hope you don't mind!


well...park yong ha and eugene been together after lee ji hoon and egene broke up,,,(rumor said they broke up coz of pyh)
i really dont know the score between pyh and eugene but accdng to the article eugene chose her career and no name for the girl pyh been dating.............
47458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Eeep, they were good in Wonderful Life, I'd like a drama with them as the main couple though.
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Eeep, they were good in Wonderful Life, I'd like a drama with them as the main couple though.


me too
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:

is eugene dating park yong ha?


they were dating b4...


why'd they broke up? i am so behind eugene's life!


aw....i really dont know, but from the article i read eugene chose her career and pyh was dating another girl and not eugene.....


heee.. i thought park yong ha was a girl... :wacko:

anyway, if that's so.. how did pyh enter the picture as to why eugene and her bf broke up?

i remember watching wonderful life before and i remmbr that i like that guy more than i liked kim jae won... :)



me too! sometimes when jae won's character hurts eugene's role, ugh! ji hoon's character was always there.



yeah....lee ji hoon is so good looking....



and somewhat, he looks like jo ji hoon! haha. =) maybe because of their lips!
]

yeah...they were both in the drama princess hours right???




jo ji hoon? yep! the leading man. =)


waaaaaaaaa...im confused
i thought it was lee ji hoon but its only joo ji hoon in the drama goong....waaaaaaaaa.....who was the other guy then??joo ji hoon and????waaaaaaaa...lol
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
seriously can u guys stop quoting long quotes? wasting so much bandwith... anyway hope those 2 can reconcile
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

entropik wrote:

seriously can u guys stop quoting long quotes? wasting so much bandwith... anyway hope those 2 can reconcile


aw. ..taray!!!
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Wow, I never knew that.
THey look so cute 2gether though
5116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
wow i dint know that
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

mocha101 wrote:

Wow, I never knew that.
THey look so cute 2gether though


so am i...hope they reconcile
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I knew it last year..=) coz I love Lee Ji-hoon ever since in Wonderful Life.. =)
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
woah! i didn't know that they had relationship before..and 5 years!too long, huh.
but they're really a cute couple!^_^
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

otchosais wrote:

I knew it last year..=) coz I love Lee Ji-hoon ever since in Wonderful Life.. =)


hehe..ur lucky then...lol
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / OVEr the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
so sad..That guy is handsome
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.