First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Lee Ji Hoon and Eugene Kim
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Aigoo, why is every one so busybody??? Just hope for her that the best guy wins... whether it's LJH or PYH or any other guy, it doesn't matter. As long as it's the best guy for her...
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / uhmmm.. just here...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
hmmm.. its just now i knew that they are couple [for 5 yrs?!].. :)
tooooo bad for eugene kim & lee ji hoon!
they're cute together..
i like their off cam pictures!
[sweeeet!]
& yea, i hope they will reconcile..

126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
they're looked perfect together..
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

lanie_love wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I knew it last year..=) coz I love Lee Ji-hoon ever since in Wonderful Life.. =)


hehe..ur lucky then...lol


anyway, have you watched his drama Hello! Baby, Hello! Aegesshi?.. =)
He's with Lee Da Hae of My Girl.. =)
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
They are a cute couple they would have being good in a drama together it's too bad
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

otchosais wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I knew it last year..=) coz I love Lee Ji-hoon ever since in Wonderful Life.. =)


hehe..ur lucky then...lol


anyway, have you watched his drama Hello! Baby, Hello! Aegesshi?.. =)
He's with Lee Da Hae of My Girl.. =)


i know that drama but didnt watch it yet....
i will trry to watch it, maybe tomorrow...:P
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

studentofeinstein wrote:

so sad..That guy is handsome


yeahhhh...lee ji hoon jeje...
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sora2thesky wrote:

who's park yong ha?? lol i think they look good together too


i think park yong ha is eugene's partner in loving you
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

yellowdaisies wrote:


sora2thesky wrote:

who's park yong ha?? lol i think they look good together too


i think park yong ha is eugene's partner in loving you


yeah that was him....
3188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
yeah... they were such a good couple.. too bad
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

lanie_love wrote:


yellowdaisies wrote:


sora2thesky wrote:

who's park yong ha?? lol i think they look good together too


i think park yong ha is eugene's partner in loving you


yeah that was him....


hi, you know so much in kdramas. i think you are also a k-addict
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

yellowdaisies wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


yellowdaisies wrote:


sora2thesky wrote:

who's park yong ha?? lol i think they look good together too


i think park yong ha is eugene's partner in loving you


yeah that was him....


hi, you know so much in kdramas. i think you are also a k-addict


hey there <_<;
aw...i love surfing the net thats why...but ur right...i am certified addict:D:D:D...
addicted to Tdrama and Kdrama...u too?????
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

lanie_love wrote:


yellowdaisies wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


yellowdaisies wrote:


sora2thesky wrote:

who's park yong ha
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
aw...were wasting so much bandwith...hehe....lol....

lee ji hoon and eugene
6291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere under t...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
they look cute together...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.