First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's strongest ninja?
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Salt Lake City UTAH
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

rahmaaa wrote:

madara is the strongest ninja wanna know why ...
because he is the only ninja who can control the 9 tailed and he is immortal and he travels at the speed of light and no jutsu can effect him so ... hahaha madara is the strongest to bad for naruto


wanna know why you are wrong anybody that has mastered the mangekyou sharingan can control the nine tailed fox that pretty much says that naruto is pathetic against any mangekyou sharingan use.

The true strongest ninja is itachi uchiha even madara said that he surpassed any ninja that he has ever seen and when he fought sasuke after he gave his mangekyou to him and died, sasuke woke up and was told the story of itachi and then sasuke was tripping out he couldn't believe it and he told madara that itachi used every mangekyou sharingan technique on him and then madara said that if itachi had really had been serious they wouldn't be talking to each other. They Both Would Be Dead Thats What Madara Meant so Itachi Is definetly the strongest.
Posted 12/30/08
uchiha sasuke will kill every one.... or i will
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / soul society
Online
Posted 12/30/08
naruto cuz he is main
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
yondaime and kushina cuz dey created the main character
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / yuto nakajima's h...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

THEULTIMATEUCHIHA wrote:


rahmaaa wrote:

madara is the strongest ninja wanna know why ...
because he is the only ninja who can control the 9 tailed and he is immortal and he travels at the speed of light and no jutsu can effect him so ... hahaha madara is the strongest to bad for naruto


wanna know why you are wrong anybody that has mastered the mangekyou sharingan can control the nine tailed fox that pretty much says that naruto is pathetic against any mangekyou sharingan use.

The true strongest ninja is itachi uchiha even madara said that he surpassed any ninja that he has ever seen and when he fought sasuke after he gave his mangekyou to him and died, sasuke woke up and was told the story of itachi and then sasuke was tripping out he couldn't believe it and he told madara that itachi used every mangekyou sharingan technique on him and then madara said that if itachi had really had been serious they wouldn't be talking to each other. They Both Would Be Dead Thats What Madara Meant so Itachi Is definetly the strongest.

actually what madara meant was that the only reason itachi was after sasuke eyes was to kill madara
if itachi new he could kill him then he would have but he knew madara was stronger than him so he needed sasuke's eyes to become immortal

416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Salt Lake City UTAH
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

rahmaaa wrote:


THEULTIMATEUCHIHA wrote:


rahmaaa wrote:

madara is the strongest ninja wanna know why ...
because he is the only ninja who can control the 9 tailed and he is immortal and he travels at the speed of light and no jutsu can effect him so ... hahaha madara is the strongest to bad for naruto


wanna know why you are wrong anybody that has mastered the mangekyou sharingan can control the nine tailed fox that pretty much says that naruto is pathetic against any mangekyou sharingan use.

The true strongest ninja is itachi uchiha even madara said that he surpassed any ninja that he has ever seen and when he fought sasuke after he gave his mangekyou to him and died, sasuke woke up and was told the story of itachi and then sasuke was tripping out he couldn't believe it and he told madara that itachi used every mangekyou sharingan technique on him and then madara said that if itachi had really had been serious they wouldn't be talking to each other. They Both Would Be Dead Thats What Madara Meant so Itachi Is definetly the strongest.

actually what madara meant was that the only reason itachi was after sasuke eyes was to kill madara
if itachi new he could kill him then he would have but he knew madara was stronger than him so he needed sasuke's eyes to become immortal


ITACHI didn't want sasuke's eyes he knew he couldn't have beaten madara, but wanted sasuke to kill him by giving him the mangekyou sharingan. But then madara talked sasuke into joining him in the akatsuki itachi knew he could have beaten madara if he took his brothers eyes but this wasn't the plan so he gave sasuke the ultimate gift to beat madara. Madara was only a little stronger because he had the eternal mangekyou if itachi had it he could have beaten madara without trying.
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
naruto!!!!!!!

its all about how he's gettin stronger so at da end of it he is the strongest.
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
naruto!!!!!!!

its all about how he's gettin stronger so at da end of it he is the strongest.
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Naruto is a little gurl. he sucks.
he dies so shut up Naruturds
Itachi could kill Naruto without moving
All he had to do is open his eye and Naruto would die like a bitch
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
it is definately madara uchiha!!!!
oh, yes and itachi!!!!!!!!!!
Member
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / suna [with gaara]
Offline
Posted 1/4/09



i think now that itachi is dead, it's naruto. he has the sage power already and i dont know if my theory is right, i think itachi gave some power to naruto to win against mangekyou sharingan (i supposed), remember the scene where itachi talked to him and said that "hope u wont have to use it someday"? i dont know, maybe, itachi thought that madara would brainwash sasuke someday, so.. he decided to give some powers to naruto to protect the village (and he also believes that naruto is the only one who can save sasuke, his brother.. but itachi loves konoha like sasuke too.. and if sasuke will not realize what his brother is trying to tell him, he gives the decision to naruto to take care of his little brother and do what is right, even to win against sasuke).. im sooo looking forward to every released manga... but the anime is not catching up with the manga, it would be better if i can also watch the action version (not few years after i read the manga)... hehehehe crazy!!


Posted 1/4/09
Neji,,, for sure, no further explanation needed
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Uchiha Itachi. You won't beleave what he can do!
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Salt Lake City UTAH
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

deejaye_11 wrote:




i think now that itachi is dead, it's naruto. he has the sage power already and i dont know if my theory is right, i think itachi gave some power to naruto to win against mangekyou sharingan (i supposed), remember the scene where itachi talked to him and said that "hope u wont have to use it someday"? i dont know, maybe, itachi thought that madara would brainwash sasuke someday, so.. he decided to give some powers to naruto to protect the village (and he also believes that naruto is the only one who can save sasuke, his brother.. but itachi loves konoha like sasuke too.. and if sasuke will not realize what his brother is trying to tell him, he gives the decision to naruto to take care of his little brother and do what is right, even to win against sasuke).. im sooo looking forward to every released manga... but the anime is not catching up with the manga, it would be better if i can also watch the action version (not few years after i read the manga)... hehehehe crazy!!


I agree with what you say but i don't think naruto will ever be able to beat sasuke because of the gift that itachi left but it would be an amazing fight.

Member
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / suna [with gaara]
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

THEULTIMATEUCHIHA wrote:

I agree with what you say but i don't think naruto will ever be able to beat sasuke because of the gift that itachi left but it would be an amazing fight.



yeah it would be an amazing fight... sometimes i pity naruto coz whatever he does to be stronger, sasuke remains to be stronger... but i still have this hope that naruto will win... coz sasuke became annoying and think narrowly (coz of his hatred).im also looking forward to that destined meeting! Whooo

First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.