Post Reply about the remake ff7
Final Fantasy Apostle
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
go to the link, http://www.ffinsider.net/and read under final fantasy news,

"Yoshinori Kitase talks further about Final Fantasy VII
A Final Fantasy 7 remake seems to be the biggest demand on fans' lists these days, and so original director Kitase speaks about the possibility!

After a quick mention of his most recent title, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 (which he produced), he goes on to talk about the demand and possibilities of seeing as remake of the iconic original.

"My feelings are that if a remake were to work well then all the core members of the original team must be reassembled, all the artists and designers.

The problem is that, although all of us have an idea of what a remake should be and how to do it, organising such a thing right now is logistically very difficult. All the different members are now involved in very new, very large projects like Final Fantasy 13 and those projects are going to take a while.

Maybe, when all those games are finished then we can look at doing something like that.

Of course, that said we came up with the idea for Crisis Core in just two days. It was a case of 'this is what we want to do, so let's do it'. So, you can definitely expect the probability of something spontaneous happening at some point, but it's hard to predict."

So there you have it folks - it is indeed still a possibility, but a rare one at that. Maybe, after Final Fantasy 13 is completed, things might move foward...

Check back regularly for more Final Fantasy 7 remake updates.
Final Fantasy Apostle
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brooklyn, Ny
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

SnowCoyote wrote:

go to the link, http://www.ffinsider.net/and read under final fantasy news,

"Yoshinori Kitase talks further about Final Fantasy VII
A Final Fantasy 7 remake seems to be the biggest demand on fans' lists these days, and so original director Kitase speaks about the possibility!

After a quick mention of his most recent title, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 (which he produced), he goes on to talk about the demand and possibilities of seeing as remake of the iconic original.

"My feelings are that if a remake were to work well then all the core members of the original team must be reassembled, all the artists and designers.

The problem is that, although all of us have an idea of what a remake should be and how to do it, organising such a thing right now is logistically very difficult. All the different members are now involved in very new, very large projects like Final Fantasy 13 and those projects are going to take a while.

Maybe, when all those games are finished then we can look at doing something like that.

Of course, that said we came up with the idea for Crisis Core in just two days. It was a case of 'this is what we want to do, so let's do it'. So, you can definitely expect the probability of something spontaneous happening at some point, but it's hard to predict."

So there you have it folks - it is indeed still a possibility, but a rare one at that. Maybe, after Final Fantasy 13 is completed, things might move foward...

Check back regularly for more Final Fantasy 7 remake updates.



Maa nante koto nanda.
This is very good news.

This made my day :D
Final Fantasy Apostle
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
really? very very excited! i wish they finish ff 13 a.s.a.p. but the only problem is where can we play it. i wish it will not fall on ps3 - cause i cannot afford to buy that and ds - cause i dont have one . harhar. thanx 4 the info.
Member
40524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

akosialcx wrote:

really? very very excited! i wish they finish ff 13 a.s.a.p. but the only problem is where can we play it. i wish it will not fall on ps3 - cause i cannot afford to buy that and ds - cause i dont have one . harhar. thanx 4 the info.


if the remakes come out it will be 100% on PS3, im sure of it..
Final Fantasy Apostle
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Niks2k4 wrote:

if the remakes come out it will be 100% on PS3, im sure of it..


then i'll buy ps3 ryt away. hehehe. thnx 4 the info.

Final Fantasy Apostle
34828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / υк
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i'm so xcited!
Final Fantasy Apostle
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California....Som...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Yea, i read about it. It'll be for the PS3 and it'll be awesome!!!
Final Fantasy Apostle
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / buried in The For...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
wow..... thats ... what i call it good news.
thanks for the info ....
You must be logged in to post.