First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who think they are HOT!! and PROUD of it..
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / cebu city, philip...
Offline
Posted 11/13/07
i think i'm hot... ^^
i'm entitled to my own beliefs... am I?
heheheh...
15333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 11/13/07
I think concieted people are cool. If they have a reason to be full of themselves, i.e. they're really hott, then good for them!
I think I'm okay, but my friends won't leave me alone lately, saying that I look hott here and hott in that outfit, WHATEVER. I can't take them seriously becuase they are amazingly beautiful
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 11/13/07

chariline wrote:

i think i'm hot... ^^
i'm entitled to my own beliefs... am I?
heheheh...


As long as you believe it, then it must be so. :o



sakR9 wrote:

I think concieted people are cool. If they have a reason to be full of themselves, i.e. they're really hott, then good for them!
I think I'm okay, but my friends won't leave me alone lately, saying that I look hott here and hott in that outfit, WHATEVER. I can't take them seriously becuase they are amazingly beautiful


I think there's a fine line between being conceited and being confident. I don't think it's necessarily bad to think of yourself as beautiful/pretty/sexy/hot. As long as it doesn't get to your head then it's all gravy. :D




~~~~~~~
No double posting please. Use the edit button next time to add on to your previous post.
~ edsamac
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/13/07
What if ur mother told u so?
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / by the ocean~
Offline
Posted 11/13/07
I'm told I could be a model
aha but then I'm 5'9 and simply pretty.. or it feels good to think so
15333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 11/13/07

Bedlam wrote:


sakR9 wrote:

I think concieted people are cool. If they have a reason to be full of themselves, i.e. they're really hott, then good for them!
I think I'm okay, but my friends won't leave me alone lately, saying that I look hott here and hott in that outfit, WHATEVER. I can't take them seriously becuase they are amazingly beautiful


I think there's a fine line between being conceited and being confident. I don't think it's necessarily bad to think of yourself as beautiful/pretty/sexy/hot. As long as it doesn't get to your head then it's all gravy. :D



Wah. I get you. But really... if the person is really amazingly hott... and they are the most conceited person you ever met.... can you blame them?
Some people think I'm conceited, but really, I'm not. Maybe I act like it sometimes to make myself feel more confident Since I'm not.



echo123456 wrote:

What if ur mother told u so?


Doesn't everyone's mother tell them that? I think it's loverly... ^-^ It's a thing a mum should do





~~~~~~~
No double posting please. Use the edit button next time to add on to your previous post.
~ edsamac
Posted 11/13/07
I'm no way near hot, otherwise I wouldn't be that self conscious.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 11/13/07

sakR9 wrote:


Bedlam wrote:


sakR9 wrote:

I think concieted people are cool. If they have a reason to be full of themselves, i.e. they're really hott, then good for them!
I think I'm okay, but my friends won't leave me alone lately, saying that I look hott here and hott in that outfit, WHATEVER. I can't take them seriously becuase they are amazingly beautiful


I think there's a fine line between being conceited and being confident. I don't think it's necessarily bad to think of yourself as beautiful/pretty/sexy/hot. As long as it doesn't get to your head then it's all gravy. :D



Wah. I get you. But really... if the person is really amazingly hott... and they are the most conceited person you ever met.... can you blame them?
Some people think I'm conceited, but really, I'm not. Maybe I act like it sometimes to make myself feel more confident Since I'm not.


true, i wouldn't blame them for thinking they're hot... but my attraction for them would probably go down near zero if all they did was act that way. I've known people like that and g'damn, I found them less attractive than an average looking person.
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 11/13/07
umm thinking of it..what is the meaning of hot..it is beautiful,sexy or.....what??
3951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/07

korfkid wrote:

umm thinking of it..what is the meaning of hot..it is beautiful,sexy or.....what??


yeahh i guess a combination of that :]
Posted 11/14/07
i think im ok
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 11/14/07

sakR9 wrote:


Bedlam wrote:


sakR9 wrote:

I think concieted people are cool. If they have a reason to be full of themselves, i.e. they're really hott, then good for them!
I think I'm okay, but my friends won't leave me alone lately, saying that I look hott here and hott in that outfit, WHATEVER. I can't take them seriously becuase they are amazingly beautiful


I think there's a fine line between being conceited and being confident. I don't think it's necessarily bad to think of yourself as beautiful/pretty/sexy/hot. As long as it doesn't get to your head then it's all gravy. :D



Wah. I get you. But really... if the person is really amazingly hott... and they are the most conceited person you ever met.... can you blame them?
Some people think I'm conceited, but really, I'm not. Maybe I act like it sometimes to make myself feel more confident Since I'm not.



i would say when a person is described as 'hot' its more of a ..sexual attraction? and personally i really hated it when i was called 'hot',i dont care how 'amazingly hot' a person is. being conceited is just wrong , nobody likes people that are too up themselves its like alright RELAXX, its one thing 2 be confident another to be conceited
Posted 11/14/07
I am wearing a pulover with a cap and I feel sexy ROFL.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/14/07
I'm PROUD!
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 11/14/07
I might have felt sexy 3 years ago lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.