First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Top 10 anime and manga couples
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
What Anime do Hime and Natsuno Belongs?
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/12 , edited 1/26/12
Ranma Saotome X Akame Tendo always had great chemistry to me.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
Oh and Naruto X Sasuke is a pretty complex relationship.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
1. c.c & lelouch (code geass)
2. Naruto x hinata (naruto)
3. hei x yin(darker than black)
4. saito x louise (zero no tsukiama)
5. Tōma x Misaka (toaru majutsu no index)
6. syaoron x sakura (tsubasa chronicle)
7. Kimimaro x Msyu ([C]: The Money and Soul of Possibility)
8. rin x shiemi (ao no exorcist)
9. soul x maka (soul eater)
10.natsu x lucy (fairy tail)
34064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
10. Chrono and Rossete(Chrono Crusade)
9. Takeru and Hikari (This ugly yet beutiful world.)
8. Makoto and Kotonoha (School Days)
7. Aihara and Eriko (Kimikiss pure rouge)
6. Yuji and Shoko (Baka and Test)
5. Hirosuke and Ajimu (Ajimu Kaigan Monogatari)
4. Eureka and Renton (Eureka Seven) / Chidori and Souske (Full Metal Panic)
3. Nagisa and Tomoya (Clannad) / Akihisa and Minami (Baka and Test)
Keichi and Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess) / Kenshin and Karou (Rurouni Kenshin)
and number one of all time has to be Harima Kenji and Eri Swachika in School Rumble!
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/12
In no particular order...
1. Tamaki x Haruhi (Ouran HSHC)
2. Tomoya x Nagisa (Clannad)
3. Celty x Shinra (DRRR!!)
4. Tomoe x Kotetsu (Tiger & Bunny)
5. Risa x Otani (Lovely Complex)
6. USA x UK (Hetalia)
7. Kyo x Tohru (Fruits Basket)
8. Spain x Romano (Hetalia)
9. Kei x 'that black haired girl from Special A'
10. Soul x Maka (Soul Eater)

324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/12
1. Ayuzawa x Usui
2. Keima x Tenri
3. Tetsu x Mao
4. Sakura x Sasuke
5. Naruto x Hinata

Sorry only have 5
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/13/12 , edited 2/13/12
1. InuyahsaxKagome (Inyuasha)
2. SakuraxSyaoran (Card Captor Sakura)
3.MikanxNatsume (Gakuen Alice)
4.KyokoxRen (Skip Beat)
5. IchigoxKashino (Yumeiro Patissiere)
6. NarutoxHinata (Naruto Shippuden)
7. IkutoxAmu (Shugo Chara)
8. MisakixUsui (Kaichou wa Maid-sama)
9. LouisexSaito (Zero no Tsukaima)
10. EdwardxWinry (Full Metal Alchimest Brotherhood)
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
1.Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)..sakura's loyalty
2.Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)..hinata's faith in naruto
3.Jellal x Erza (Fairytail)..their love adds depth to their characters
4.Renji x Rukia (Bleach)..their love did miracles to renji's character
5.Hayato x Haru (KHR)..fanfics made me fall for them
6.Gin x Rangiku (Bleach)..soo bittersweet
7.Yoh x Haruna (Koukou debut)..haruna's determination to be an ideal girlfriend
8.Gray x Juvia (Fairytail)..only when Juvia's serious
9.Roy x Riza (Fma)
10.Allen x Lenalee (D gray man)
19361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
1. Misaki & Usui
19361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

kimioney wrote:

1.Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)..sakura's loyalty
2.Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)..hinata's faith in naruto
3.Jellal x Erza (Fairytail)..their love adds depth to their characters
4.Renji x Rukia (Bleach)..their love did miracles to renji's character
5.Hayato x Haru (KHR)..fanfics made me fall for them
6.Gin x Rangiku (Bleach)..soo bittersweet
7.Yoh x Haruna (Koukou debut)..haruna's determination to be an ideal girlfriend
8.Gray x Juvia (Fairytail)..only when Juvia's serious
9.Roy x Riza (Fma)
10.Allen x Lenalee (D gray man)


Sasuke and Sakura aren't even a couple. The anime itself has no foreshadowing of love interest between a man and a woman.
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

-FueledbyRamen wrote:


kimioney wrote:

1.Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)..sakura's loyalty
2.Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)..hinata's faith in naruto
3.Jellal x Erza (Fairytail)..their love adds depth to their characters
4.Renji x Rukia (Bleach)..their love did miracles to renji's character
5.Hayato x Haru (KHR)..fanfics made me fall for them
6.Gin x Rangiku (Bleach)..soo bittersweet
7.Yoh x Haruna (Koukou debut)..haruna's determination to be an ideal girlfriend
8.Gray x Juvia (Fairytail)..only when Juvia's serious
9.Roy x Riza (Fma)
10.Allen x Lenalee (D gray man)


Sasuke and Sakura aren't even a couple. The anime itself has no foreshadowing of love interest between a man and a woman.


That is applicable to most shounen out there, still people ship certain pairings and they are considered to be couples in the fandoms, especially if there is a hint of romantic feelings or a chance of being canon.
19361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12


But that's different because those are fan fictions, unless it's the REAL thing then OK, make them your #1 couple!
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

-FueledbyRamen wrote:



But that's different because those are fan fictions, unless it's the REAL thing then OK, make them your #1 couple!


well, that's upto me. i believe in them enough to make them my no.1 couple.
46319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/6/12
1. Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley Soryu

They're perfect for each other.




First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.