First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Which Anime Guy has the Cutest Smile?
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
aidou hanabusa
when he smiles seeing his fangirls [well he also has devilish smile but that's another story
arrgh
Posted 6/16/08

tamsheed3 wrote:



look mew2 smiling 2


Wait, are you saying Ash has the cutest smile, or Mew Two?
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / THAILAND
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

caroxerio525 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:

kukai-kun because he's so adorable!! his smile just melts your heart!



yes it does make my heart melt. its so kawaii. i luv him soo much. <3


doesn't it? haha it's nice to see someone else who loves kukai as much as i do, everyone seems to be a tadese fan :)

2961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Can't hate this. x'3
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08

haylie_ann wrote:

okay!
from Death Note


from Inuyasha


from Ultra Maniac


And randomly these <<don't ask me because idk where they're from





Oh, I have a question...
Where did you watch Ultra Maniac, I cant find it anywhere.. I really want to watch it...
9553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland =^o^=
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

missy-SaoLao wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:

kukai-kun because he's so adorable!! his smile just melts your heart!



yes it does make my heart melt. its so kawaii. i luv him soo much. <3


doesn't it? haha it's nice to see someone else who loves kukai as much as i do, everyone seems to be a tadese fan :)


I'm more of a Kukai fan than Tadase too!!!!
His Sky Jack transformation is cool X3
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

animewarfreak wrote:


trustcandyp wrote:

I think is honey senpai in Ouran High School Host Club~~


agree!!!!


me too
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / THAILAND
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

CherryB182 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:

kukai-kun because he's so adorable!! his smile just melts your heart!



yes it does make my heart melt. its so kawaii. i luv him soo much. <3


doesn't it? haha it's nice to see someone else who loves kukai as much as i do, everyone seems to be a tadese fan :)


I'm more of a Kukai fan than Tadase too!!!!
His Sky Jack transformation is cool X3


isnt it? and i just love his personality!! tadase is cute but kukai ROCKS
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
all the guys in saiunkoku monotagari and okayasu in peach girl
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Honey-senpai off of Ouran HSHC
9553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland =^o^=
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

missy-SaoLao wrote:


CherryB182 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:

kukai-kun because he's so adorable!! his smile just melts your heart!



yes it does make my heart melt. its so kawaii. i luv him soo much. <3


doesn't it? haha it's nice to see someone else who loves kukai as much as i do, everyone seems to be a tadese fan :)


I'm more of a Kukai fan than Tadase too!!!!
His Sky Jack transformation is cool X3


isnt it? and i just love his personality!! tadase is cute but kukai ROCKS


Yeah!!! XD He's cool^^ He acts like Amu's big bro and is good and cheering ppl up. Tadase just stands there and is adored my all =P

540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa,Fl US
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cokeydear wrote:


haylie_ann wrote:

okay!
from Death Note


from Inuyasha


from Ultra Maniac


And randomly these <<don't ask me because idk where they're from





Oh, I have a question...
Where did you watch Ultra Maniac, I cant find it anywhere.. I really want to watch it...


I watched it in TV in animax 4 to 5 yrs ago in my hometown in the Phil. no im in US and there are less anime in TV than in my hometown... I watched it in Animax. try looking in Anivide.com
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
yano!
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

haylie_ann wrote:


cokeydear wrote:


haylie_ann wrote:

okay!
from Death Note


from Inuyasha


from Ultra Maniac


And randomly these <<don't ask me because idk where they're from





Oh, I have a question...
Where did you watch Ultra Maniac, I cant find it anywhere.. I really want to watch it...


I watched it in TV in animax 4 to 5 yrs ago in my hometown in the Phil. no im in US and there are less anime in TV than in my hometown... I watched it in Animax. try looking in Anivide.com


Ok, thanks
4753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Bishie Paradise XD
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

missy-SaoLao wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:


missy-SaoLao wrote:

kukai-kun because he's so adorable!! his smile just melts your heart!



yes it does make my heart melt. its so kawaii. i luv him soo much. <3


doesn't it? haha it's nice to see someone else who loves kukai as much as i do, everyone seems to be a tadese fan :)



eew tadase sucks. im sry to offend ppl but hes a sissy.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.