First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
Which Anime Guy has the Cutest Smile?
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under the pale bl...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10 , edited 4/3/10
Seiko Kotobuki ~ lovely complex ( i never would of gussed that he was a Guy)

16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/10


Hands down, the best smile EVER~ xD
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

elbetross wrote:



Leo from Beast Master



I promote him the all time winner. He... I can't even put into words how cute he is.
And he has, by far, the cuttest smile AND personality of ALL TIME


i totally agree! he's so funny when he makes those scary eyes too
i hate that the manga was so short tho
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
I'll just post one for now.



Ichijou Takuma <33333
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

mitsuki_47 wrote:


elbetross wrote:



Leo from Beast Master



I promote him the all time winner. He... I can't even put into words how cute he is.
And he has, by far, the cuttest smile AND personality of ALL TIME


i totally agree! he's so funny when he makes those scary eyes too
i hate that the manga was so short tho


I know right! He's such a cute boy~
I wish they would make it into an anime. :T
Or atleast make a second-season manga? xD
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10
YANO - bokura ga ita!

1966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place that the...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
honey-sempai's
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

elbetross wrote:


mitsuki_47 wrote:


elbetross wrote:



Leo from Beast Master



I promote him the all time winner. He... I can't even put into words how cute he is.
And he has, by far, the cuttest smile AND personality of ALL TIME


i totally agree! he's so funny when he makes those scary eyes too
i hate that the manga was so short tho


I know right! He's such a cute boy~
I wish they would make it into an anime. :T
Or atleast make a second-season manga? xD


yeah! i keep looking for an anime but i don't think that one's gonna come out
but i feel like if they make one or even just another season of manga it'll just get ruined... if you know what i mean
55422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
how about hikaru from shugo chara?
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

mitsuki_47 wrote:


elbetross wrote:


mitsuki_47 wrote:


elbetross wrote:



Leo from Beast Master



I promote him the all time winner. He... I can't even put into words how cute he is.
And he has, by far, the cuttest smile AND personality of ALL TIME


i totally agree! he's so funny when he makes those scary eyes too
i hate that the manga was so short tho


I know right! He's such a cute boy~
I wish they would make it into an anime. :T
Or atleast make a second-season manga? xD


yeah! i keep looking for an anime but i don't think that one's gonna come out
but i feel like if they make one or even just another season of manga it'll just get ruined... if you know what i mean


Mmhm. It's one of those Short but Sweet mangas. ;3
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
I LOVE KYO .. FROM FRUIT BASKET .

.


PALAG .. AMPP
Posted 4/7/10
I know there's a lot of characters with their cutest smies, but Jounouchi-Kun does! *Thumbs up*

190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10
:D
YaY! PANDORA HEARTS ^__^

124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
here's a damn lot of smiling faces from:

Usui from Kaichou!!!


The Anime OTANI ATSUSHI


and the living OTANI ATSUSHI!


Well, of course, one of the best faces in anime for me, the smiling face of Kazehaya Shouta.





I wish they don't need to wear braces, though.
First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.