First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Most romantic confession in anime
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I've seen many romantic confessions on anime but i think the most romantic of all is when yano from Bokura Ga Ita confessed to Nana that he loves her...so romantic..
13399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
hagi's confession to saya in blood+ is the BEST!
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

kida_otohime1317 wrote:


trustcandyp wrote:

in junjou romantica!
when misaki says "suki kamo" to usagi san!!^^



Squeeee!
((((X O X))))
I love junjou romantica!


XDXD. Wait till you see the scene in Volume 8 on the ferris wheel... That was just so... awwwww.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
it would be when yano confessed to takahashi for the first time. :]
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 5/4/08



slayer2001 wrote:

hmm......i've watched many anime but i can't think of any....i mean...some characters that fits to be couples which i like never ends up together....arrgh...sorry about that.....

really??you know a lot of those kind?can i ask even one anime that's not a happy ending,,,plizz...hihihi no connection at this topic,,peace!



School Days ( Tragic Ending )
Bokura Ga Ita




5221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ha! As if!....
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
doesn't the first chapter totally freak you out??? It gets better though so don't worry
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The place with a...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Midori no Hibi cause the whole series is about Midori loving that guy(forgot the name sorry)
13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / route66
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

shishiz wrote:




slayer2001 wrote:

hmm......i've watched many anime but i can't think of any....i mean...some characters that fits to be couples which i like never ends up together....arrgh...sorry about that.....

really??you know a lot of those kind?can i ask even one anime that's not a happy ending,,,plizz...hihihi no connection at this topic,,peace!



School Days ( Tragic Ending )
Bokura Ga Ita





wwhhhheee thank you..!^^
1483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu:

*stuff exploding around them*
"I have ponytail moe"
*kisses her*
*universe reverts to normal*
*wakes up, freaks out*
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
I just remembered Naru's confession to Keitaro at the end of Love Hina: Again...

After the whole disaster...Naru has finally found the courage to tell her true feelings for Keitaro...

...then their friends suddenly show up to spoil the moment... XD
12718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at Club Vogue wit...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

cirrus74 wrote:


kida_otohime1317 wrote:


trustcandyp wrote:

in junjou romantica!
when misaki says "suki kamo" to usagi san!!^^



Squeeee!
((((X O X))))
I love junjou romantica!


XDXD. Wait till you see the scene in Volume 8 on the ferris wheel... That was just so... awwwww.


where can i read the manga?... please... i really like this one...
4244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

poginggwapo wrote:

Pull up confession...




what manga is this?!
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

ntgurl wrote:

this forum is especially for those shoujo loving people like me!

My favorite would be Moe Kare!! when Arata keeps confessing to Hikaru seriously.


two thumbs-up moe kare!!~_~ arata's confession is really embarassing yet its romatic! arata is so damn funny when he confessed to hiyoko in front of many students. for me its so embarassing...but to think of it its cute... i like the line of arata when he chased hiyoko: "hey! stupid hiyoko! let the person be finished when he was confessing to you...."*sort of like this...i really can't remember the line... :P*...

1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sorrowfulmadeline wrote:


ntgurl wrote:

this forum is especially for those shoujo loving people like me!

My favorite would be Moe Kare!! when Arata keeps confessing to Hikaru seriously.


two thumbs-up moe kare!!~_~ arata's confession is really embarassing yet its romatic! arata is so damn funny when he confessed to hiyoko in front of many students. for me its so embarassing...but to think of it its cute... i like the line of arata when he chased hiyoko: "hey! stupid hiyoko! let the person be finished when he was confessing to you...."*sort of like this...i really can't remember the line... :P*...



oh...sorry for the name! its hikaru...not hiyoko... sorry again!
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Some place in Wor...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

dialaranel wrote:

hm..............cant tell of any..............maybe in bokura ga ita when yano told nana "i love u"....then kiss her.........thats romantic




i agree, for me it is also the romantic confession... and when yano give the ring back to nana...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.