First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your favourite Negima character? and why?
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
I realy liked Asuna alot. She remides me of myself alittle too, thats why i like her the most!
Member
13553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Taiwan
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
I like Negi-kun first * fufufu *

Then Nodoka second

Then Konoka third

Well I like Negi because he's cute , and hot , !!!! Nodoka becaause she kinda reminds me of myself !!!!! Konoka because she's funny !!!!
Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Kukai's room w...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10 , edited 3/10/10
Favourites
1. Asuna (I like her everything and she's really cool!)
2. Setsuna (Setsuna is someone you can't miss out <3)
3. Eva (I like vampires and Eva is super cute XD)
4. Chisame (Lol she's so funny when she kicks Negi XP)
5. Yue (She's CUTE and much much much much better than Nodoka)
6. Konoka (She's too innocent XD)

Hates (I know they didn't ask hate so don't tell me)
1. Nodoka (I don't really think she's CUTE >.> and how she talks to Negi is really irritating me. YES Nodoka is kind but I can't really seem to LIKE her.When she blushes,she even looks worse and when she's shy it's the worst!) <-- I am a Nodoka hater -.- like my best friend
2. Ako (Stupid to like Nagi)
3. Ayaka (She's really....irritating)
4. Makie (Also no reason)
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kukai's house
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

AngelAmutox wrote:

Favourites
1. Asuna (I like her everything and she's really cool!)
2. Setsuna (Setsuna is someone you can't miss out <3)
3. Eva (I like vampires and Eva is super cute XD)
4. Chisame (Lol she's so funny when she kicks Negi XP)
5. Yue (She's CUTE and much much much much better than Nodoka)
6. Konoka (She's too innocent XD)

Hates (I know they didn't ask hate so don't tell me)
1. Nodoka (I don't really think she's CUTE >.> and how she talks to Negi is really irritating me. YES Nodoka is kind but I can't really seem to LIKE her.When she blushes,she even looks worse and when she's shy it's the worst!) <-- I am a Nodoka hater -.- like my best friend
2. Ako (Stupid to like Nagi)
3. Ayaka (She's really....irritating)
4. Makie (Also no reason)


Lol Mine is the same as yours!
Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Kukai's room w...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

Loli_Pockii wrote:


AngelAmutox wrote:

Favourites
1. Asuna (I like her everything and she's really cool!)
2. Setsuna (Setsuna is someone you can't miss out <3)
3. Eva (I like vampires and Eva is super cute XD)
4. Chisame (Lol she's so funny when she kicks Negi XP)
5. Yue (She's CUTE and much much much much better than Nodoka)
6. Konoka (She's too innocent XD)

Hates (I know they didn't ask hate so don't tell me)
1. Nodoka (I don't really think she's CUTE >.> and how she talks to Negi is really irritating me. YES Nodoka is kind but I can't really seem to LIKE her.When she blushes,she even looks worse and when she's shy it's the worst!) <-- I am a Nodoka hater -.- like my best friend
2. Ako (Stupid to like Nagi)
3. Ayaka (She's really....irritating)
4. Makie (Also no reason)


Lol Mine is the same as yours!


Cool! You also hate Nodoka?
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kukai's house
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

AngelAmutox wrote:


Loli_Pockii wrote:


AngelAmutox wrote:

Favourites
1. Asuna (I like her everything and she's really cool!)
2. Setsuna (Setsuna is someone you can't miss out <3)
3. Eva (I like vampires and Eva is super cute XD)
4. Chisame (Lol she's so funny when she kicks Negi XP)
5. Yue (She's CUTE and much much much much better than Nodoka)
6. Konoka (She's too innocent XD)

Hates (I know they didn't ask hate so don't tell me)
1. Nodoka (I don't really think she's CUTE >.> and how she talks to Negi is really irritating me. YES Nodoka is kind but I can't really seem to LIKE her.When she blushes,she even looks worse and when she's shy it's the worst!) <-- I am a Nodoka hater -.- like my best friend
2. Ako (Stupid to like Nagi)
3. Ayaka (She's really....irritating)
4. Makie (Also no reason)


Lol Mine is the same as yours!


Cool! You also hate Nodoka?


Of course I do!
She's a pain in the neck!

Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Kukai's room w...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10


I know what cha mean~!

83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
1: Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell

2: Setsuna Sakurazaki

3: Chachamaru Karakuri
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
either Nagi Springfield or Fate Averruncus cuz Nagi knows [email protected] spells even though he lazy and Fate is like immortal

Member
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/10 , edited 4/27/10
I really like kagurazaka asuna, setsuna sakurazaki, kaede nagase and mana tatsumiya the most..!
Member
16652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/10
Yue Ayase because she's so cute and we both have an interest in philosophy.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Negima!!!
i LIKE
Chachamaru,

Evangeline

Asuna

......THEY ROCK ......
But cant forget....
Nagi.....

Negi.....

Yue.....

Kazumi....

And Last......
Nodoka.....

90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
they all rock and so does Knonka and setena(sorry no pict)
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
Negi Springfield and Asuna Kagurazaka
Posted 7/15/10
My favorites are negi nodoka and chisame!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.