Remove this ad
First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
Which character can eat the most ramen?
4225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
naruto of course...........I dont watch stupid one peice(no efence to all the fans)
4129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I would go with naruto. if he needed to go to the restroom or throw up(gross but an example), he could have a clone do it for him. But then again, luffy probably could stuff as much in his stomach as naruto could eat with 100 clones so...

Well, Im going with Naruto.
(of course, if its the cosplayer thing then... neither.)
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
reMEMBER SOMEONE WHO'S TRUE POWERS
CAME OUT JUST BECAUSE HIS CLONE
ATE ALL HIS RAMENS?????



WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
reMEMBER SOMEONE WHO'S TRUE POWERS
CAME OUT JUST BECAUSE HIS CLONE
ATE ALL HIS RAMENS?????



WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Lantern Seas
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09
maybe Choji (Naruto), Yako (Majin tantei nougami Neuro)...or Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)...? but even they must give up...no one can beat LUFFY
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Lantern Seas
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

francysweety wrote:

ramen.....hallo......naruto lol.....:P:P:P:P:P:P and chouji///most of you say luffy but i don't know luffy........from wath anime is he or she???????? so if i don't know i say naruto or chouji


He is from One Piece, my friend
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Marrickville
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Beatriche wrote:

maybe Choji (Naruto), Yako (Majin tantei nougami Neuro)...or Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)...? but even they must give up...no one can beat LUFFY


ALLEN TO THE MAX
Or Maybe Kurinta for Eyeshield 21?? And Komisbi!
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Lantern Seas
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Crunchy_tuna wrote:


Beatriche wrote:

maybe Choji (Naruto), Yako (Majin tantei nougami Neuro)...or Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)...? but even they must give up...no one can beat LUFFY


ALLEN TO THE MAX
Or Maybe Kurinta for Eyeshield 21?? And Komisbi!


O yes...totally forgot about cute Kurita. thanks for reminding
But its still Luffy for me (n many others)~
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Marrickville
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Beatriche wrote:


Crunchy_tuna wrote:


Beatriche wrote:

maybe Choji (Naruto), Yako (Majin tantei nougami Neuro)...or Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)...? but even they must give up...no one can beat LUFFY


ALLEN TO THE MAX
Or Maybe Kurinta for Eyeshield 21?? And Komisbi!


O yes...totally forgot about cute Kurita. thanks for reminding
But its still Luffy for me (n many others)~


your welcome!
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
KEMEKO!!!!! (if you don't know her she is from kemeko dx watch the... black cat episode I think it is called)
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
naruto...



he eats ramen a lot..whaha..


2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Chouji
LaO 
67862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CrunchyRoll
Online
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
i would have to say Luffy because even though he's full, he can keep eating because he's a FRICKEN RUBBER MAN!

Edit:

This was Hard for me because i like Naruto, One Piece, AND Most of the Dragon Ball Z/GT/Movies/Ova's (did they have ova's?...hmm eh)

Also... Allen from D.Gray-Man is on par with everyone in my oppinion..
15247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
guys in dbz and the silver colored girl in Hand Maid May. she has an endless stomach for ramen.. though i forgot her name...
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Nuuuu~
Your nuuuu~
Its gotttta be Hei from Darker than Black~~~~it just hasss too beee
First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.