First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why did God create this world?
Posted 5/4/08
'god' didnt create shit. the thread starter has really bad english
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
pls ask god and not us pls.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

haha......yes i know that servant master relationship.....^_^.......but you know you wont get any money if God dont want you to have it......that's why we should always ask Him if this is for us or this is not for us.....dont say things that all about God is a waste of time buddy.......He may change ur life in just a blink of an eye....please be careful in saying things you might regret it.....^_^
Ur a Filipino wat is ur religion????



were probably the same...roman catholic...

i probably wont regret any of the things ive just said...if god could change my life he should have done it long time ago...he's the who should be regretting things he has done
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
maybe because he was bored
and for us too live in it.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

yes you wont regret it today or tomorrow......but someday buddy........you must thank God you breath everyday and wake up in the morning, staying at this time chatting with me and even earn money for your family......its all thanks to God that you do all these things...ur reaction, ur feelings and the way you think always change......always remember that nothings permanent in this world except change. Ur life is changing u dont even notice that?? ^_^


you know...i think i wake up every morning because i keep myself healthy...and i earn the money...yes change is inevitable... but god does not control my life...remember he gave us freewill?..so its not thanks to god i do all these things...i control my own life...god only created us...the only one thing he has done for me...created me!

2006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere.........
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Seikishu wrote:

It's really hard to bring utopia to this world. And we really need to strive. The world is really a dark and scary place if your alone... thats why we have friends to bring us to the light.

ne tomodachi-kun?


hmm....your words show your optimism....still...nevermind...

544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
there is no God. a force that creates equilibrium in the universe, maybe?

science can explain it partially
the rest people make up by creating a supreme character that has power like no other

blind faith, much?
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

hmp.......creating you was not the only thing He has done for you........He made ur mom, dad, brothers, sisters, friends, everything you live in you owe it all to Him.......please give God respect.........


humans live for themselves...their family and their love ones...where is god in the life of humans?..

15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Why do you create crappy threads
Posted 5/4/08
He wanted to have something to do.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

God is always in ur changing lives, in your feelings in ur mind....in ur blessings......He is always everywhere...you dont believe in God because you havent seen Him.......we must live by faith and not by sight...that's the only thing we should do....we must not depend on sight alone......where is God you say?? He is in your faith..then if you dont have any faith for Him then you cant see God.....you wont find God...please do have faith for Him. . . . . then if you have you will answer your question "where is God in the life of humans?"


*sigh*..i think god was made to force humans to do good deeds...god is just a fictional character that was created for the purpose of mankind being organized
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

macphapie wrote:

humans live for themselves...their family and their love ones...where is god in the life of humans?..



God is omnipresent, humans live not for themselves but for others. As you have said we live for our families and our love ones. God is in everyone, in everything, everywhere at anytime. The fact that your at the front of your computer is because of him. You wake up everyday not because your healthy but because God gave you another day. Think of the plebs on the street the "taong-grasas" why do they still live, even though they don't look so healthy, they are there to change others in a way, as you can change others by the means of your existence.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

*smiles* God is true my friend. . . . He is not a fictional character created for a purpose. . . He is true in people who believe in Him and will always be true to those who doubt at Him. . . ^_^ I tell you God is true. . . strengthen ur faith and you will have a healthy soul. . . soul that deserves to be with Him in heaven. . . dont listen to evil, evil is tempting people to loosen their faith to God. we should live by faith and not by sight. . . believe in God through your faith, and find your reason here on earth......take ur time life is long!!!! God loves you, luv Him too coz He will direct ur path!!! amen......^_^


evil came from god...humans sinned because of god...and if evil is tempting me..he deserves better respect than god because at the very least he gives attention to humans

(i'm losing my logic arguing with you...really..)
Posted 5/4/08

DRO1 wrote:

God created this world on accident. He forgot to wear a rubber and thats how we came to be.


Yeah, we were his little mistakes. AHA. I love your posts, they are always filled with humor and sarcasm.
^_^
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08

ren--- wrote:

no that's not true!!!!! evil was just created by man.....its a word saying the absence of God!!! You must not respect evil!!!! of course he would give attention to humans because he knows that human can be easily decieved by him!!!!!! now are you sayin me ur one of those human that can easily be decieved by the devil???? EVIL NEVER CAME FROM GOD.....it came from humans......evil is always in ur mind tempting u....now if u are tempt by him that means ur evil..see? humans can be evil if they lack the presence of God...please dont be like those humans who were temp by evil......! and dont respect evil that's the worst answer i ever read.......are you insane???? God is true........


yes evil came from god...everything came from god right?..the devil...satan...lucifer...

yes i am one of those who were tempted by evil..everybody sins right?..even you...

evil is the absence of god?..god is omnipresent..he is in everyplace...even evil...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.