First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Favorite Football (Soccer) Player
10215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Ketsuen wrote:

Fernando Torres is a legend. He is a brilliant goal scorer.

Cristiano Ronaldo is good at football, but he is so damn annoying. He does about 5 step overs, gets nowhere, then has to get Nani or Evra to feed him a ball. When he doesn't try acting smart, he can get past players, but when he does he gets nowhere. He dives most of the time and tries to act like he has skills to pay the bills. He is so hideously overrated. If you are a major fan you can probably overlook these failures. Having said that, I like his haircut and I like him when he doesn't try to show off to the point where he looks like a dick.


Are you a Liverpool fan? Because you seem to be claiming Torres a legend already. He's a world class striker no doubt, but he had one good year in the EPL. And almost every good footballer has a huge ego, and Torres is no exception since he's a forward lol. Now I do agree that CR7 sometimes over does it, but he is as of right now the best player in the world. Oh, one other thing have you seen Drogba play? he flops like a fish hahaha
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Park Ji Sung


Junichi Inamoto
6089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Ronaldinho
*Wayne Rooney*
Cristiano Ronaldo
3178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nottingham or Man...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

bleach1fan wrote:


Ketsuen wrote:

Fernando Torres is a legend. He is a brilliant goal scorer.

Cristiano Ronaldo is good at football, but he is so damn annoying. He does about 5 step overs, gets nowhere, then has to get Nani or Evra to feed him a ball. When he doesn't try acting smart, he can get past players, but when he does he gets nowhere. He dives most of the time and tries to act like he has skills to pay the bills. He is so hideously overrated. If you are a major fan you can probably overlook these failures. Having said that, I like his haircut and I like him when he doesn't try to show off to the point where he looks like a dick.


Are you a Liverpool fan? Because you seem to be claiming Torres a legend already. He's a world class striker no doubt, but he had one good year in the EPL. And almost every good footballer has a huge ego, and Torres is no exception since he's a forward lol. Now I do agree that CR7 sometimes over does it, but he is as of right now the best player in the world. Oh, one other thing have you seen Drogba play? he flops like a fish hahaha

No I'm no Liverpool supporter. I'm not a supporter of any of the big four or for that matter anyone in the premiership. Nottingham Forest supporter me.

Yeah, I do have to admit that C Ronaldo is the best goalscorer in the premier league and probably in Europe, you only have to look at his goals per game ratio for that, but half of the time, I don't like his OTT style of play. Plus, Torres is just under Ronaldo as a goalscorer in the premiership, and he's more likeable what can i say.

Chelsea are in a state though. In fact, why are there so many london clubs in the premiership? I think that the number of major teams per city can go up to about two before it becomes stupid. But look at the premier league- Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham.

And one thing that confuses me, this isn't a rant... why do so many people outside of England call the Premier League 'EPL'? What other league is officially called the Premier League on its own? As opposed to what? The Indian Premier League is for cricket but it still can't take the name 'The Premier League' for itself. It seems weird as it's the original Premier League. I mean you wouldn't call La Liga 'SLL' because it's in Spain. I'm just a bit puzzled about this.
Posted 6/3/08
C Ronaldo and Ronaldhinio
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Seems like C.R. is quite the popular player and for good reason, he's one of Portugal's best players.
Anywho, my favorites are Bojan and Inzaghi.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Steven Gerrard my football hero
10215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Ketsuen wrote:


bleach1fan wrote:


Ketsuen wrote:

Fernando Torres is a legend. He is a brilliant goal scorer.

Cristiano Ronaldo is good at football, but he is so damn annoying. He does about 5 step overs, gets nowhere, then has to get Nani or Evra to feed him a ball. When he doesn't try acting smart, he can get past players, but when he does he gets nowhere. He dives most of the time and tries to act like he has skills to pay the bills. He is so hideously overrated. If you are a major fan you can probably overlook these failures. Having said that, I like his haircut and I like him when he doesn't try to show off to the point where he looks like a dick.


Are you a Liverpool fan? Because you seem to be claiming Torres a legend already. He's a world class striker no doubt, but he had one good year in the EPL. And almost every good footballer has a huge ego, and Torres is no exception since he's a forward lol. Now I do agree that CR7 sometimes over does it, but he is as of right now the best player in the world. Oh, one other thing have you seen Drogba play? he flops like a fish hahaha

No I'm no Liverpool supporter. I'm not a supporter of any of the big four or for that matter anyone in the premiership. Nottingham Forest supporter me.

Yeah, I do have to admit that C Ronaldo is the best goalscorer in the premier league and probably in Europe, you only have to look at his goals per game ratio for that, but half of the time, I don't like his OTT style of play. Plus, Torres is just under Ronaldo as a goalscorer in the premiership, and he's more likeable what can i say.

Chelsea are in a state though. In fact, why are there so many london clubs in the premiership? I think that the number of major teams per city can go up to about two before it becomes stupid. But look at the premier league- Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham.

And one thing that confuses me, this isn't a rant... why do so many people outside of England call the Premier League 'EPL'? What other league is officially called the Premier League on its own? As opposed to what? The Indian Premier League is for cricket but it still can't take the name 'The Premier League' for itself. It seems weird as it's the original Premier League. I mean you wouldn't call La Liga 'SLL' because it's in Spain. I'm just a bit puzzled about this.


I see your point. And I think over time CR7 will become a little more humble as his career progresses. But right now he has so many people talking about him and the rumor about the transfer to Real Madrid. I think he tries to sometimes add "fuel to the fire" so to speak when it comes to the Real Madrid situation by saying he's happy at Man Utd but would like to play in Madrid, but then again the boy is just probably sending a message to Man Utd to pay him. Also it's good to see there's an inteligent football fan on crunchyroll like yourself. Congratulations to your team and good luck in the Championship next season.
3178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nottingham or Man...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/12/08

bleach1fan wrote:


Ketsuen wrote:


bleach1fan wrote:


Ketsuen wrote:

Fernando Torres is a legend. He is a brilliant goal scorer.

Cristiano Ronaldo is good at football, but he is so damn annoying. He does about 5 step overs, gets nowhere, then has to get Nani or Evra to feed him a ball. When he doesn't try acting smart, he can get past players, but when he does he gets nowhere. He dives most of the time and tries to act like he has skills to pay the bills. He is so hideously overrated. If you are a major fan you can probably overlook these failures. Having said that, I like his haircut and I like him when he doesn't try to show off to the point where he looks like a dick.


Are you a Liverpool fan? Because you seem to be claiming Torres a legend already. He's a world class striker no doubt, but he had one good year in the EPL. And almost every good footballer has a huge ego, and Torres is no exception since he's a forward lol. Now I do agree that CR7 sometimes over does it, but he is as of right now the best player in the world. Oh, one other thing have you seen Drogba play? he flops like a fish hahaha

No I'm no Liverpool supporter. I'm not a supporter of any of the big four or for that matter anyone in the premiership. Nottingham Forest supporter me.

Yeah, I do have to admit that C Ronaldo is the best goalscorer in the premier league and probably in Europe, you only have to look at his goals per game ratio for that, but half of the time, I don't like his OTT style of play. Plus, Torres is just under Ronaldo as a goalscorer in the premiership, and he's more likeable what can i say.

Chelsea are in a state though. In fact, why are there so many london clubs in the premiership? I think that the number of major teams per city can go up to about two before it becomes stupid. But look at the premier league- Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham.

And one thing that confuses me, this isn't a rant... why do so many people outside of England call the Premier League 'EPL'? What other league is officially called the Premier League on its own? As opposed to what? The Indian Premier League is for cricket but it still can't take the name 'The Premier League' for itself. It seems weird as it's the original Premier League. I mean you wouldn't call La Liga 'SLL' because it's in Spain. I'm just a bit puzzled about this.


I see your point. And I think over time CR7 will become a little more humble as his career progresses. But right now he has so many people talking about him and the rumor about the transfer to Real Madrid. I think he tries to sometimes add "fuel to the fire" so to speak when it comes to the Real Madrid situation by saying he's happy at Man Utd but would like to play in Madrid, but then again the boy is just probably sending a message to Man Utd to pay him. Also it's good to see there's an inteligent football fan on crunchyroll like yourself. Congratulations to your team and good luck in the Championship next season.


Well it's rumoured he could be going anywhere from Madrid to Barcelona or even somewhere else. It's rumoured that Drogba's going to Barcelona, but noone knows for sure. Most of the time these rumours turn out to be more than just rumours though I'm afraid.
Cheers, I hope that Forest do well too, and they'll need luck to do that. But I'd rather have us in the Championship than some other teams, in fact I'd rather have us in the Premier League than Fulham or Wigan who have less history or major silverware. But it seems to be all about money nowadays, and ambition. My team until a while ago has been very unambitious to be honest. Now we're planning to be in the premiership by 2014 with a new stadium which is about as ambitious as you can get. But... and I still say this to some glory supporters, we have 2 european cups/ champions league trophies and that's two more than most teams.

Edit- well now we know C. Ronaldo is definitely going to Real.
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
alright football thread!
my favorite will always be Thierry Henry!
but I also like Cesc Fabregas(practically all of Arsenal's team),Kaka,Steven Gerrard,Didier Drogba,C.Ronaldo and many more...
former players-Zidane and Nedved...
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Madrid!
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Cristiano ronaldo!!!!!!!
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F / cHocoLates cOuntr...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
NO WAY ITALY IS D BEST .... CHAMPION 2006-2009
16327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
^haha

Euro 2008

Netherlands 3 - 0 Italy

they suck.
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
after Holland-France hail to Robben!
Mts
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
My God ! DAVID BECKHAM! *SCEEEEEEEAAAAMMMS* HE'S SO HANDSOME!

No, I have absolutely none! I disgrace football/soccer...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.