Remove this ad
First  Prev  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next  Last
Show Off Your Art (Image Intensive)
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

hasy_darkchocc wrote:



my lovely donghea...


Hey! this is one hell Cool!! Love the shadings and shadows Yatta!
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

Tri_Edge_End wrote:

Yoyoventura, that's a great drawing. It looks so real!

My latest graphic design. I haven't been making lots lately, this is probably the only thing I've made in months that is ok enough to post.



Hi! Know what. I think I know you.. but am not sure Lols
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:

Yoyoventura, that's a great drawing. It looks so real!

My latest graphic design. I haven't been making lots lately, this is probably the only thing I've made in months that is ok enough to post.



Hi! Know what. I think I know you.. but am not sure Lols


Maybe you do. Where do you think you've seen me? :P
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/1/11




1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

Tri_Edge_End wrote:


nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:

Yoyoventura, that's a great drawing. It looks so real!

My latest graphic design. I haven't been making lots lately, this is probably the only thing I've made in months that is ok enough to post.



Hi! Know what. I think I know you.. but am not sure Lols


Maybe you do. Where do you think you've seen me? :P



Forum?? Are you a filipino?
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:


nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:

Yoyoventura, that's a great drawing. It looks so real!

My latest graphic design. I haven't been making lots lately, this is probably the only thing I've made in months that is ok enough to post.



Hi! Know what. I think I know you.. but am not sure Lols


Maybe you do. Where do you think you've seen me? :P



Forum?? Are you a filipino?


No I'm not. Guess we're different people. :P


1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

Tri_Edge_End wrote:


nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:


nhuuc wrote:


Tri_Edge_End wrote:

Yoyoventura, that's a great drawing. It looks so real!

My latest graphic design. I haven't been making lots lately, this is probably the only thing I've made in months that is ok enough to post.



Hi! Know what. I think I know you.. but am not sure Lols


Maybe you do. Where do you think you've seen me? :P



Forum?? Are you a filipino?


No I'm not. Guess we're different people. :P




Ah yeah. anyway tnx
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Pasay city philip...
Offline
Posted 5/3/11


My OCs
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

loli bunny girl
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/11


Amazing :3
42611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San antonio,Tx
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
I made this in about 45 min

42611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San antonio,Tx
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Behold the Crunch Bot!

42611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San antonio,Tx
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
And the now a girl! Chuu!

155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/15/11


lol cat girl...
Posted 5/22/11
**Copyrighted** Fanart for Fullmetal Alchemist.
First  Prev  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.