First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you hate most when you watch an Anime?
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/19/12
I hate when anime has super loud Cicadas. Like if they're in the background thats understandable but if they're like seriously loud to where you can barely focus on anything else besides them its so annoying!
The Wise Wizard
79789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/19/12

cjg1029 wrote:

I hate when anime has super loud Cicadas. Like if they're in the background thats understandable but if they're like seriously loud to where you can barely focus on anything else besides them its so annoying!

So basically, you hate it when they are realistic.

26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/19/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


cjg1029 wrote:

I hate when anime has super loud Cicadas. Like if they're in the background thats understandable but if they're like seriously loud to where you can barely focus on anything else besides them its so annoying!

So basically, you hate it when they are realistic.



half the animes they do that in are the most unrealistic things possible. besides you can watch a tv show and not hear birds chirping or crickets 24/7 and they're still pretty realistic I'm not saying leave them out I'm just saying quiet them down a little I'd like to hear the dialogue over the cicadas
7141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
When two characters fight, they either talk too long or thinking back their memories or flashbacks
Guys fall in love with a bitch who's useless and NOT pretty at all!
Favorite character turns evil/bad
Over-jealous characters who wants to be stronger than anybody else, example Uchiha Sasuke
Cliche scenes
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/20/12

xxxholicXIII wrote:

Guys fall in love with a bitch who's useless and NOT pretty at all!


I hate that too. I mean even if she is pretty falling in love with a bitch is so pointless. Even after she falls in love with the protagonist she is still a bitch too. The whole anime version of love hina annoyed me because he was in love with Naru even though she was constantly beating on him. What kind of relationship is that?
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
i hate traps D: i keep falling for it. but then i get used to it xD heck yeah!! becomes awesome.

what i really hate is when it gets really freaking cliché straight off the bat. sorry hiiro no kakera -__-'
43822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Reno, NV, USA
Online
Posted 4/20/12
A different sort of answer came to my mind... What I dislike most is having to endure the constant commentary of the "peanut gallery" when watching in a public setting. I watch anime mostly in my own home, so it's generally not an issue. However, I remember being annoyed when watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya when it premiered in San Francisco two years ago (?) because people were constantly talking, shouting, and commenting all throughout the movie. There were probably no rules against it, so I just tried to tune it all out and watch the show. I prefer to watch shows in peace, and then discuss whatever about it later. I feel similarly about the scrolling comments blocking the screen on Niconico, like when watching the Black Rock Shooter stream recently.
Posted 4/23/12
Bad fillers, Too much fanservice especially on cute little girls, well.. there are too many things
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
yaoi or just plan hentai in a good anime series
50283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 4/24/12
Shinji Ikari
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/12 , edited 4/25/12
- Promising characters die

(Ace - ONE PIECE)
(Michio - FAFNER)
(Asuma - NARUTO: Shippuden)
(Kittan & Simon's brother; Gurren Lagann)

355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/25/12
when fave anime character dies
long and boring fillers
when really good anime's are always short
when really good anime's end and make you wan't more but will never get (like second series)
or when they have really annoying characters
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philadelphia, PA
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

mukuro12 wrote:

when fave anime character dies
long and boring fillers
when really good anime's are always short
when really good anime's end and make you wan't more but will never get (like second series)
or when they have really annoying characters


You definitely put down almost everything I was thinking. I would also add when an anime could be truly amazing if it didn't have a bunch of holes in the story and can leave people somewhat confused.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

Contractor_BK-201 wrote:


mukuro12 wrote:

when fave anime character dies
long and boring fillers
when really good anime's are always short
when really good anime's end and make you wan't more but will never get (like second series)
or when they have really annoying characters


You definitely put down almost everything I was thinking. I would also add when an anime could be truly amazing if it didn't have a bunch of holes in the story and can leave people somewhat confused.


lol your right i forgot that i hate when they leave me confused
3924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/12
- Fillers in the middle of nowhere
- Female characters that are portrayed as annoyingly weak
First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.