First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply editing pics or avi making~!
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/16/08
just put a picture and i will edit it...if there is anything u want to include plz specify it~nyaaa

wht you can put on it: random things eg. quotes,name.etc...

extra stuff: animation...etc...


eg: original:

after:
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
crop the pic to only the girl...
write Ren-ai....
blue outer border
light blue inner border

Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Please crop it to the girl only and put the name Silver

I hope it isn't too much work for you >.<
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

mesterstarluv1 wrote:

crop the pic to only the girl...
write Ren-ai....
blue outer border
light blue inner border



i hope it's ok

4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

silverhorse525 wrote:

Please crop it to the girl only and put the name Silver

I hope it isn't too much work for you >.<


here hope it's ok~nyaaaaa

Posted 5/13/08
PLease crop it to the blue hair girl only and write Ariel on it and can you put a light blue boarder.

Thank You
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

2632cherry wrote:

PLease crop it to the blue hair girl only and write Ariel on it and can you put a light blue boarder.

Thank You


i'm sry if this came late!~nyaaa!!1
i rly am!!!

hope you like it!!!


Posted 5/16/08
Thank you so much. it's very cute
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

2632cherry wrote:

Thank you so much. it's very cute


you're welcome~Nyaaa!
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:


silverhorse525 wrote:

Please crop it to the girl only and put the name Silver

I hope it isn't too much work for you >.<


here hope it's ok~nyaaaaa



Sorry for the late reply but I'm here to say its cute^^ I like the stars around my name the best xD
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

silverhorse525 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


silverhorse525 wrote:

Please crop it to the girl only and put the name Silver

I hope it isn't too much work for you >.<


here hope it's ok~nyaaaaa



Sorry for the late reply but I'm here to say its cute^^ I like the stars around my name the best xD


nya nya~ arigatou gozaimasu! nvm the late reply! ame-chan is happy you liked it!~nyaaa
Posted 6/1/08

I like what you've done with your example pic. Can u do that 4 dis pic also? Sorry. I'm picky. But I sorta still want the staff thing at the right bottom to be there. Other then that and the girl, you can crop off anything you want! Sorry if that's asking too much...
Posted 6/1/08
Sorry to bother u again! But can u make like the fuzzy borders (that's what I'm callin' it.) light green? if u can't dark green is fine too. Or just any shade of green. Thank you!
Posted 6/1/08
Teehee. I'm back. I'm sorry if this is too much trouble!! Can u please crop the pic into the guys only and then put "Ani-manga Fan" somewhere on it? And a light blue border? Thank you! and again. Sorry if it's too much trouble!
Posted 6/1/08

hyuuganeji11 wrote:

Teehee. I'm back. I'm sorry if this is too much trouble!! Can u please crop the pic into the guys only and then put "Ani-manga Fan" somewhere on it? And a light blue border? Thank you! and again. Sorry if it's too much trouble!


Right... forgot the picture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.