First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Iswak 2, Romantic Princess and Hot Shot will be aired in ABS-CBN..
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Inside Your Mouth.
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I mean, beside from ABSCBN, where can we watch Hot Shot online?
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i really dont like dubs.....in any language. esp. in Tagalog.
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
tsk3. D:
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i watched them all except for hot shot
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

otchosais wrote:

I've watched it ALL also.. =) anyway, It's time for Philippines to be able to catch up in ASIAN dramas.. =)


ow......people in the philippines so lucky they can watched any asian dramas dubbed in their own language right???????sssssssssssssooooooooooo lucky........
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
SERIOUSLY!?

but dubbed in tagalog
i want to see that
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
i'm done watching They Kiss Again and Romantic Princess through internet.. I like it both especially TKA.. Im happy that it will be now aired in the Phils.. i think its fun to watch it dubbed in tagalog heheh
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

luvpic2re wrote:

i want 1 litre of tears to be adpt by abs or gma...it will be a big hit...i guess...coz it really made me cry


waaah! though i want 1 litre of tears to be a hit..i don't want ryo to get famous in the philippines..nooo!!!
12452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
wow... i'm so excited.....
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I've watched it ALL also.. =) anyway, It's time for Philippines to be able to catch up in ASIAN dramas.. =)


ow......people in the philippines so lucky they can watched any asian dramas dubbed in their own language right???????sssssssssssssooooooooooo lucky........


but, STILL I want it more in there ORIGINAL ones.. as KOrean/Mandarin/Japanese Language WITH English subtitles.. BECAUSE I can't REALLY feel the emotions of the characters when its in DUBBED versions.. and another, I HATE IT WHEN TV STATIONS can't DUB the dramas well its either the timing SUCKS or the FILIPINO TRANSLATION SUCKS too because they change it sometimes! in that case, they were not giving any justice to the scrip..

most specially when I've finished watching the drama before it airs here in our country, I know already their ORIGINAL lines and when I try to watch it here in DUBBED version, I got so FRUSTRATED and I got too disappointed and I'll just say THIS IS NOT THEIR LINES IN THE STORY?! then I'll STOP watching it in the TV,, =)


another is that, watching dramas with other foreign language and english subs can help PEOPLE..
yeah, it does.. like for me.. I developed reading fast and Now, I can also understand Mandarin, conversational Japanese and Korean..=)

This were the reasons on why I prefer subbed ones than DUBBED ones.. =)
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

j9yasha wrote:

SERIOUSLY!?

but dubbed in tagalog
i want to see that


yes.. in tagalog/filipino.. here in the phils, asian dramas MUST be aired in DUBBED version.. or else MANY will not watch it.. but for me, I want it to be in ORIGINAL ONES with subs.. =)
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:

i really dont like dubs.....in any language. esp. in Tagalog.


ME TOO! I agree with you! Sometimes TV stations changed the lines.. and I hate it much!=)
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

otchosais wrote:


fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I've watched it ALL also.. =) anyway, It's time for Philippines to be able to catch up in ASIAN dramas.. =)


ow......people in the philippines so lucky they can watched any asian dramas dubbed in their own language right???????sssssssssssssooooooooooo lucky........


but, STILL I want it more in there ORIGINAL ones.. as KOrean/Mandarin/Japanese Language WITH English subtitles.. BECAUSE I can't REALLY feel the emotions of the characters when its in DUBBED versions.. and another, I HATE IT WHEN TV STATIONS can't DUB the dramas well its either the timing SUCKS or the FILIPINO TRANSLATION SUCKS too because they change it sometimes! in that case, they were not giving any justice to the scrip..

most specially when I've finished watching the drama before it airs here in our country, I know already their ORIGINAL lines and when I try to watch it here in DUBBED version, I got so FRUSTRATED and I got too disappointed and I'll just say THIS IS NOT THEIR LINES IN THE STORY?! then I'll STOP watching it in the TV,, =)


another is that, watching dramas with other foreign language and english subs can help PEOPLE..
yeah, it does.. like for me.. I developed reading fast and Now, I can also understand Mandarin, conversational Japanese and Korean..=)

This were the reasons on why I prefer subbed ones than DUBBED ones.. =)


i cant imagine asian dramas will be dubbed in english i think that would be fun....but yeah i prefer the original versions,,,,
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:


fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I've watched it ALL also.. =) anyway, It's time for Philippines to be able to catch up in ASIAN dramas.. =)


ow......people in the philippines so lucky they can watched any asian dramas dubbed in their own language right???????sssssssssssssooooooooooo lucky........


but, STILL I want it more in there ORIGINAL ones.. as KOrean/Mandarin/Japanese Language WITH English subtitles.. BECAUSE I can't REALLY feel the emotions of the characters when its in DUBBED versions.. and another, I HATE IT WHEN TV STATIONS can't DUB the dramas well its either the timing SUCKS or the FILIPINO TRANSLATION SUCKS too because they change it sometimes! in that case, they were not giving any justice to the scrip..

most specially when I've finished watching the drama before it airs here in our country, I know already their ORIGINAL lines and when I try to watch it here in DUBBED version, I got so FRUSTRATED and I got too disappointed and I'll just say THIS IS NOT THEIR LINES IN THE STORY?! then I'll STOP watching it in the TV,, =)


another is that, watching dramas with other foreign language and english subs can help PEOPLE..
yeah, it does.. like for me.. I developed reading fast and Now, I can also understand Mandarin, conversational Japanese and Korean..=)

This were the reasons on why I prefer subbed ones than DUBBED ones.. =)


i cant imagine asian dramas will be dubbed in english i think that would be fun....but yeah i prefer the original versions,,,,


from what country are you?.. I think, is asian dramas were dubbed in ENGLISH, many non-asian speakers will be thankful =) knowing that this is the universal language. but ORIGINAL ONES is the BEST.. =)
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

otchosais wrote:


fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:


fanatiq_290 wrote:


otchosais wrote:

I've watched it ALL also.. =) anyway, It's time for Philippines to be able to catch up in ASIAN dramas.. =)


ow......people in the philippines so lucky they can watched any asian dramas dubbed in their own language right???????sssssssssssssooooooooooo lucky........


but, STILL I want it more in there ORIGINAL ones.. as KOrean/Mandarin/Japanese Language WITH English subtitles.. BECAUSE I can't REALLY feel the emotions of the characters when its in DUBBED versions.. and another, I HATE IT WHEN TV STATIONS can't DUB the dramas well its either the timing SUCKS or the FILIPINO TRANSLATION SUCKS too because they change it sometimes! in that case, they were not giving any justice to the scrip..

most specially when I've finished watching the drama before it airs here in our country, I know already their ORIGINAL lines and when I try to watch it here in DUBBED version, I got so FRUSTRATED and I got too disappointed and I'll just say THIS IS NOT THEIR LINES IN THE STORY?! then I'll STOP watching it in the TV,, =)


another is that, watching dramas with other foreign language and english subs can help PEOPLE..
yeah, it does.. like for me.. I developed reading fast and Now, I can also understand Mandarin, conversational Japanese and Korean..=)

This were the reasons on why I prefer subbed ones than DUBBED ones.. =)


i cant imagine asian dramas will be dubbed in english i think that would be fun....but yeah i prefer the original versions,,,,


from what country are you?.. I think, is asian dramas were dubbed in ENGLISH, many non-asian speakers will be thankful =) knowing that this is the universal language. but ORIGINAL ONES is the BEST.. =)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.