First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Going to hell
8816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / piLipiNas
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Eudd wrote:


gianjanelle wrote:


Eudd wrote:


gianjanelle wrote:

well,, i think it was proven that hell really exists..
have you ever heard of the movie "hell's real"??
the movie's like a documentary or something like that
my values teacher that why do we have to be good if hell's not real?
and there was a story that God used a woman..
He let her died for a while and showed her what is happening in hell..
He showed her three rooms..
and each has person that are tortured..
then the woman was brought back alive by God and spread what has just happened to her..


All movies and stories like that are fictional... They're no theory, fact, or proof. >_>


but i heard that the movie was true..


You "heard"? -___-.


okok.. well,, i heard that it's really said that it was like a documentary or something.. so i thought it was true.. maybe it's not.. well,, i'm just playing safe so that if it's true,, then i wouldn't end up there and if it isn't then thank God..
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
this is an odd thread, and I have no answers because I fail to believe or even comprehend what you assert is true
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

g31025 wrote:

If you do good deeds then theres no way you're gonna go to hell even if you dont believe in God.


Everyone will go to hell. Nobody's perfect. There must be a time a person do something bad. He/She gonna pay for that. Even the small thing.

8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

ravenlost wrote:


g31025 wrote:

If you do good deeds then theres no way you're gonna go to hell even if you dont believe in God.


Everyone will go to hell. Nobody's perfect. There must be a time a person do something bad. He/She gonna pay for that. Even the small thing.



Well, for me I believe in God. So, as long as you know that you are wrong and try not to do it again. I dont believe God is such a cruel person. He forgives. Its what I believe in.

I have a feeling this thread is gonna cause some forum wars...
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
All-powerfull, all-knowing and very incompetant]

If you don't believe in God, why would you believe in heaven and hell?

Only people believing in God would believe they could go to hell.

I don't see a rational reason for the existance of god, even less for the existance of a spiritual hell.

What practical function would it serve?, kind of defeats evolution, passing of genes and the sevival instinct.

If a thing can't be applied or measured, it's most likely fiction.

Fiction does make living more entertaining, but only usefull within the human mind.


If God exists, all powerfull and all-knowing, looking at the world today, he/she must truely be incompitent (laking the ability of applied knowledge),

or on a darker note,a twisted sadist
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Eudd wrote:

Who cares? Many people believe in god and they still do bad deeds -_-.


Rofl. i totally agree. but i think if there really is that oh-so-mighty "god" they would be so petty that the people dont believe in them and sent them to hell for that...
Posted 5/4/08
true.... doesn't mean you don't believe in god, doesn't mean that you go to hell...
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Who cares? Many people believe in god and they still do bad deeds -_-.


I'm just interested to hear their logic. I would like to ask one of my teachers this^^


many ppl do good deeds and they dont believe in god, right...buddy?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/4/08
Well, he'll come to Heaven according to Islam (think it was the correct religion)
5468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / where ever i wake up
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
there is no god he was made up just like the easter bunny so people can get more money ~*church*~
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


oh come on...I can't believe that ill have to argue with you again...

if he'll go to hell because he's deeds are not for god...then what about all those person that has different religion?..they would all go to hell?...then probably god is being selfish
Posted 5/4/08
In my mind, if you don't believe in a hell, then it doesn't exist... I mean, it has never been proven to exist. If someone is a soul in the afterlife, then it would be pretty hard to suffer/feel pain considering you have no body.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
In my Theology class I've learned that there's a small part on our hearts that can never be corrupted and will always remain pure, that even the most notorious criminals can be forgiven after their deaths. Post mortem conversion.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


oh come on...I can't believe that ill have to argue with you again...

if he'll go to hell because he's deeds are not for god...then what about all those person that has different religion?..they would all go to hell?...then probably god is being selfish


yeah!!!! it's you again...c'mmon.........lets be friends........lets settle this in a nice way!!!! ^_^.......just wanna say that God is not selfish......no ur understanding things in a different way......ok.....all people who believe in God in any religion...will be saved and those who have faith with Him will be saved also.....wait wait...not good for God??? that man never believed in God in the first place. . . .we dont know wats his purpose of helping others we dont know any just a simple sentence sayin the man helps others........theres no other things said about that man...who knows if he do that just like Annanias and Saphira...doing great things but dont believe in God.....


well i think the man's motive is just to help..and with what you are saying is because he doesn't believe in god he deserves to go to hell?..

and i think you're saying that people do good deeds because of god?...then isn't that just sucking up to god?..

i don't think that you should be a believer just to do good and not have to suffer hell
Posted 5/4/08
My dad "your grandma lives there" LMFAO. My mom always gets so pissed off when he says that. Anyways well I don't feel like arguing today so I'll keep my answer short.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.