First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Going to hell
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
For me, I do not believe in both God or Hell. I do not believe there is some bearded guy up there playing Sims.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


oh come on...I can't believe that ill have to argue with you again...

if he'll go to hell because he's deeds are not for god...then what about all those person that has different religion?..they would all go to hell?...then probably god is being selfish


yeah!!!! it's you again...c'mmon.........lets be friends........lets settle this in a nice way!!!! ^_^.......just wanna say that God is not selfish......no ur understanding things in a different way......ok.....all people who believe in God in any religion...will be saved and those who have faith with Him will be saved also.....wait wait...not good for God??? that man never believed in God in the first place. . . .we dont know wats his purpose of helping others we dont know any just a simple sentence sayin the man helps others........theres no other things said about that man...who knows if he do that just like Annanias and Saphira...doing great things but dont believe in God.....


well i think the man's motive is just to help..and with what you are saying is because he doesn't believe in god he deserves to go to hell?..

and i think you're saying that people do good deeds because of god?...then isn't that just sucking up to god?..

i don't think that you should be a believer just to do good and not have to suffer hell


u understand things differently.........no i am not sayin that people do good deeds because of God lets say people do good deeds for God....for and because has a different meaning.......the man's motive was just to help yes he helped.....but how can you say its good???? you dont know the whole story...there could be a twist in there.......now that's wat im sayin believe using ur faith not by sight....!!!! eventually people think that when they do good deeds that means their save......a life where no mistakes wont learn anything. . . we dont see God because He wants us to believe in Him using our faith......and wat r you sayin? this man should be praise becuase he save and do good deeds??? thats the meaning of living by faith and not by sight that man lived with sight!!!!


doing good deeds doesn't need a reason like its for god...what if he was doing it for another person?..that doesn't make it good?..what the man did was both GOOD and RIGHT...there is no proven fact that there is a hidden motive behind his act...so there is no valid reason for him to go to hell...
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


oh come on...I can't believe that ill have to argue with you again...

if he'll go to hell because he's deeds are not for god...then what about all those person that has different religion?..they would all go to hell?...then probably god is being selfish


yeah!!!! it's you again...c'mmon.........lets be friends........lets settle this in a nice way!!!! ^_^.......just wanna say that God is not selfish......no ur understanding things in a different way......ok.....all people who believe in God in any religion...will be saved and those who have faith with Him will be saved also.....wait wait...not good for God??? that man never believed in God in the first place. . . .we dont know wats his purpose of helping others we dont know any just a simple sentence sayin the man helps others........theres no other things said about that man...who knows if he do that just like Annanias and Saphira...doing great things but dont believe in God.....


well i think the man's motive is just to help..and with what you are saying is because he doesn't believe in god he deserves to go to hell?..

and i think you're saying that people do good deeds because of god?...then isn't that just sucking up to god?..

i don't think that you should be a believer just to do good and not have to suffer hell


u understand things differently.........no i am not sayin that people do good deeds because of God lets say people do good deeds for God....for and because has a different meaning.......the man's motive was just to help yes he helped.....but how can you say its good???? you dont know the whole story...there could be a twist in there.......now that's wat im sayin believe using ur faith not by sight....!!!! eventually people think that when they do good deeds that means their save......a life where no mistakes wont learn anything. . . we dont see God because He wants us to believe in Him using our faith......and wat r you sayin? this man should be praise becuase he save and do good deeds??? thats the meaning of living by faith and not by sight that man lived with sight!!!!


doing good deeds doesn't need a reason like its for god...what if he was doing it for another person?..that doesn't make it good?..what the man did was both GOOD and RIGHT...there is no proven fact that there is a hidden motive behind his act...so there is no valid reason for him to go to hell...


then its settled........ask GOD if that man will go to hell or heaven......in my first post i said maybe.......then I must not judge that man.....i was just sayin that man should do it for God..........It up to God if He would like that man to enter His kingdom........


then i was right...god is selfish...he does not judge men by their deeds...but if they were faithful to him...
now i doubt my religion...
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i don't believe in god oh well if i go to hell i go o hell big deal
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


macphapie wrote:


ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


oh come on...I can't believe that ill have to argue with you again...

if he'll go to hell because he's deeds are not for god...then what about all those person that has different religion?..they would all go to hell?...then probably god is being selfish


yeah!!!! it's you again...c'mmon.........lets be friends........lets settle this in a nice way!!!! ^_^.......just wanna say that God is not selfish......no ur understanding things in a different way......ok.....all people who believe in God in any religion...will be saved and those who have faith with Him will be saved also.....wait wait...not good for God??? that man never believed in God in the first place. . . .we dont know wats his purpose of helping others we dont know any just a simple sentence sayin the man helps others........theres no other things said about that man...who knows if he do that just like Annanias and Saphira...doing great things but dont believe in God.....


well i think the man's motive is just to help..and with what you are saying is because he doesn't believe in god he deserves to go to hell?..

and i think you're saying that people do good deeds because of god?...then isn't that just sucking up to god?..

i don't think that you should be a believer just to do good and not have to suffer hell


u understand things differently.........no i am not sayin that people do good deeds because of God lets say people do good deeds for God....for and because has a different meaning.......the man's motive was just to help yes he helped.....but how can you say its good???? you dont know the whole story...there could be a twist in there.......now that's wat im sayin believe using ur faith not by sight....!!!! eventually people think that when they do good deeds that means their save......a life where no mistakes wont learn anything. . . we dont see God because He wants us to believe in Him using our faith......and wat r you sayin? this man should be praise becuase he save and do good deeds??? thats the meaning of living by faith and not by sight that man lived with sight!!!!


doing good deeds doesn't need a reason like its for god...what if he was doing it for another person?..that doesn't make it good?..what the man did was both GOOD and RIGHT...there is no proven fact that there is a hidden motive behind his act...so there is no valid reason for him to go to hell...


then its settled........ask GOD if that man will go to hell or heaven......in my first post i said maybe.......then I must not judge that man.....i was just sayin that man should do it for God..........It up to God if He would like that man to enter His kingdom........


then i was right...god is selfish...he does not judge men by their deeds...but if they were faithful to him...
now i doubt my religion...


hahahaha!!!! I still dont agree that God is selfish......we humans dont know God's judgement whats important is that how fully you trust Him by heart and by soul........then in that way ur judge.....now buddy lets be friends.........^_^


you know youre really contradicting your statements...
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
IfF you don't believe in God, Why would you believe in hell???
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
I'd pick hell over heaven any day... to spend eternity in happy happy land would be lethargic.. I don't want to be bored out of my skull just because some guy in the sky or his rabid fanclub tells you that you'll suffer eternal damnation just because you wouldn't kiss his ass...

humans are afraid to die, that is why the concept of heaven and the afterlife was created.. hell was formulated so that the religious fanclub presidents can have a monopoly on morality.. you don't need religion to know that bitch slapping a child is wrong on so many levels..

oh wait i forgot... i don't have a religion... heaven and hell already exist here on earth... it's just a matter of perspective and determination...

edit: who are we to question god's judgement..? we're simply ants and he's a bored kid with a magnifying glass... who are we to spoil his fun...? wahahahahahaha
3944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BeverlyHills, CA
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I"M GOING TO HELL WHO"S COMING WITH ME?
Posted 5/4/08

manzi wrote:

I'd pick hell over heaven any day... to spend eternity in happy happy land would be lethargic.. I don't want to be bored out of my skull just because some guy in the sky or his rabid fanclub tells you that you'll suffer eternal damnation just because you wouldn't kiss his ass...

humans are afraid to die, that is why the concept of heaven and the afterlife was created.. hell was formulated so that the religious fanclub presidents can have a monopoly on morality.. you don't need religion to know that bitch slapping a child is wrong on so many levels..

oh wait i forgot... i don't have a religion... heaven and hell already exist here on earth... it's just a matter of perspective and determination...

edit: who are we to question god's judgement..? we're simply ants and he's a bored kid with a magnifying glass... who are we to spoil his fun...? wahahahahahaha


You're awesome!!...
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


You know why? Because its treason agaisnt God. That is the ultimate sin.
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Kaminari12 wrote:


manzi wrote:

I'd pick hell over heaven any day... to spend eternity in happy happy land would be lethargic.. I don't want to be bored out of my skull just because some guy in the sky or his rabid fanclub tells you that you'll suffer eternal damnation just because you wouldn't kiss his ass...

humans are afraid to die, that is why the concept of heaven and the afterlife was created.. hell was formulated so that the religious fanclub presidents can have a monopoly on morality.. you don't need religion to know that bitch slapping a child is wrong on so many levels..

oh wait i forgot... i don't have a religion... heaven and hell already exist here on earth... it's just a matter of perspective and determination...

edit: who are we to question god's judgement..? we're simply ants and he's a bored kid with a magnifying glass... who are we to spoil his fun...? wahahahahahaha


You're awesome!!...


So... ur atheist
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
If you don't believe in God than I suppose you don't believe in heaven as well, right?
If you don't believe in God, than you also don't believe in his opposite; Satan, and in his domain Hell as well.

So... how can you go to a mythical place that you, yourself, know isn't real?
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Oblivioncrow wrote:


Kaminari12 wrote:


manzi wrote:

I'd pick hell over heaven any day... to spend eternity in happy happy land would be lethargic.. I don't want to be bored out of my skull just because some guy in the sky or his rabid fanclub tells you that you'll suffer eternal damnation just because you wouldn't kiss his ass...

humans are afraid to die, that is why the concept of heaven and the afterlife was created.. hell was formulated so that the religious fanclub presidents can have a monopoly on morality.. you don't need religion to know that bitch slapping a child is wrong on so many levels..

oh wait i forgot... i don't have a religion... heaven and hell already exist here on earth... it's just a matter of perspective and determination...

edit: who are we to question god's judgement..? we're simply ants and he's a bored kid with a magnifying glass... who are we to spoil his fun...? wahahahahahaha


You're awesome!!...


So... ur atheist


No, i just don't see why you should go to hell just for not believing. don't you think that being a good person counts?
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ren--- wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:

If you believe that you will go to hell for not believing in God, answer this plz.

There is a man who dedicates his life to helping people, he is not anywhere near rich, but still donates much of his money to this cause. He would put himself at risk to save someone else in a heartbeat, but he does not believe in god, why should he go to hell?


hmmn.....he'll go to hell maybe because he did all of those things for his sake only...i mean for his self only, he didnt made it for God....


What if he did it not for god, but not for himself, but for others. If you help others to help them why does it not matter.
Don't take offence plz, but as i see it the way God is portrayed, is almost as he is too full of himself, in that he needs to be worshiped. I'm not saying God is bad, but that our interpritation of him, or our explinations are very flawed.
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


Kaminari12 wrote:


manzi wrote:

I'd pick hell over heaven any day... to spend eternity in happy happy land would be lethargic.. I don't want to be bored out of my skull just because some guy in the sky or his rabid fanclub tells you that you'll suffer eternal damnation just because you wouldn't kiss his ass...

humans are afraid to die, that is why the concept of heaven and the afterlife was created.. hell was formulated so that the religious fanclub presidents can have a monopoly on morality.. you don't need religion to know that bitch slapping a child is wrong on so many levels..

oh wait i forgot... i don't have a religion... heaven and hell already exist here on earth... it's just a matter of perspective and determination...

edit: who are we to question god's judgement..? we're simply ants and he's a bored kid with a magnifying glass... who are we to spoil his fun...? wahahahahahaha


You're awesome!!...


So... ur atheist


No, i just don't see why you should go to hell just for not believing. don't you think that being a good person counts?


Thats treason against God.um.... the ultimate sin
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ravenlost wrote:


g31025 wrote:

If you do good deeds then theres no way you're gonna go to hell even if you dont believe in God.


Everyone will go to hell. Nobody's perfect. There must be a time a person do something bad. He/She gonna pay for that. Even the small thing.



But why do you have to pay. Why would God,being so great, hold you to that. its like if you steal an apple, you shouldn't get your hand chopped off.

well, hell isn't probably what we portray it as, so you may be right. Its just that if we were created as impure, why are we held to high standards.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.