First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Forming a Subber team/Anyone that understand japanese plz reply!
Posted 5/4/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


dot11220 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

i can. but i am sort of lazy. even though i am a little bit japanese, i can speak and understand


u serious lol wow thank you alot/also i really looking forward to this together lol!



tv can teach u a lot if u watch a lot!!


now that could be true lol whew i back now and ready to answer!
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind a computer...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

dot11220 wrote:


4ree2watch wrote:


macphapie wrote:

why dont you just join the fansub team and not create your own?


lol, yeah it;; save time....


it does however i think some fansub take a long time to sub anime and beside there some anime that amazing and no fansub is subbing them! and i take in request too to sub anime lol!



lolllll~~~!! so true
Posted 5/4/08

4ree2watch wrote:


dot11220 wrote:


4ree2watch wrote:


macphapie wrote:

why dont you just join the fansub team and not create your own?


lol, yeah it;; save time....


it does however i think some fansub take a long time to sub anime and beside there some anime that amazing and no fansub is subbing them! and i take in request too to sub anime lol!



lolllll~~~!! so true


Yup that why i doing this lol!

10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

stop fucking bumping this thread.



dot11220 wrote:

sorry if i did i only trying to added something i forgot sorry lol!


If you're trying to add something you forgot then click the little 'edit' button at the top right corner of your post. Also, I think that it would be better if you just joined a subbing group. You say that they are slow on releases, so why don't you just help them so that they can be faster? When you're making a group, you need someone to provide the RAW, translators or course, timers, distributors, editors, an encoders, and text translator. If you just have people translating for you and then have you do the rest, your releases might end up being slower than other fan sub groups. Even if you have the programs to sub episodes, I don't it'll really mean anything since you don't understand Japanese yourself, meaning that you won't be able to do the editing. But if you still want to form your own subbing group, then best of luck.

Posted 5/4/08

starlit_bubbles wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

stop fucking bumping this thread.



dot11220 wrote:

sorry if i did i only trying to added something i forgot sorry lol!


If you're trying to add something you forgot then click the little 'edit' button at the top right corner of your post. Also, I think that it would be better if you just joined a subbing group. You say that they are slow on releases, so why don't you just help them so that they can be faster? When you're making a group, you need someone to provide the RAW, translators or course, timers, distributors, editors, an encoders, and text translator. If you just have people translating for you and then have you do the rest, your releases might end up being slower than other fan sub groups. Even if you have the programs to sub episodes, I don't it'll really mean anything since you don't understand Japanese yourself, meaning that you won't be able to do the editing. But if you still want to form your own subbing group, then best of luck.



that could be so true however i want to try it out and thank you for wishing me to best of luck!

37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Even if they understand japanese, they need a decent vocabulary
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

holy_may wrote:

Even if they understand japanese, they need a decent vocabulary


yea very true that why i want people to understand fully,and understand english pretty well too lol!
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
I can moderately understand basic Japanese.. But not when it's detailed..
But my English vocabulary is pretty decent.. If you guy's need a grammar check, I wouldn't mind..

I can't read any Japanese at all..
Posted 5/4/08

SixthSpade wrote:

I can moderately understand basic Japanese.. But not when it's detailed..
But my English vocabulary is pretty decent.. If you guy's need a grammar check, I wouldn't mind..

I can't read any Japanese at all..


oh that would be great if u could help me out with english grammar no offense to myself my grammar is ok lol!

Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
Now that people say this i will get people that are good at
1.Number 1 u could join the group if understand japanese and could sub well!
2. Number 2 u could join the group if u a great editor
3. Number 3 a person that could download the RAW episode ever daily week of course
4. Number 4 if u good at english or grammar u could help me correct text
5. Number 5 If u even have program to sub like me or text u could join too lol!


u could tell me what your ability is/and i could let u join!
Posted 5/4/08
you should get a timer a really good one cause some subbers have timers that suck so much that when the sound is on there already 30 seconds in and the animation and sound diffrence is 30 second lagg which makes the video crap same with the text of the subs
Posted 5/4/08
Well me and my friend is the timer i got almost everthing just missed the subber that all!
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Look Down
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

dot11220 wrote:

Hi i trying to form a subber team i got all the program and now i just need some people that want to come and help me out and sub japanese into english, in CR i saw alot of anime that no fan sub going to sub it so i going to sub those anime i just need some help,another reason is that people hate when fan sub are late on subbing the anime(no offense it not they are slow or anything they might be busy on subbing something else or something happen) i will sub the animes as fast as i can so plz support me!


I speak fluent japonese, but i'm not going to join any fan subbing group for a while cause i've got lots of college shit to take care of
Posted 5/4/08

hjmaster2 wrote:


dot11220 wrote:

Hi i trying to form a subber team i got all the program and now i just need some people that want to come and help me out and sub japanese into english, in CR i saw alot of anime that no fan sub going to sub it so i going to sub those anime i just need some help,another reason is that people hate when fan sub are late on subbing the anime(no offense it not they are slow or anything they might be busy on subbing something else or something happen) i will sub the animes as fast as i can so plz support me!


I speak fluent japonese, but i'm not going to join any fan subbing group for a while cause i've got lots of college shit to take care of


i see just maybe when u not busy u could help me out lol u know college stuff is important u dont really dont want to miss that up lol!
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
College work to take care of, not interested if there's no pay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.