Post Reply Don't you think the Jinshu arc should have been made as a season instead of using parts of it in the ending movie?
Member
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Weren't you unsatisfied with the ending of the anime? Don't you think the ending movie wasn't too detail about the Jinshu Arc (Tomoe's brother kidnapping Kaoru)! Tell me what you think.
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

chewy_moey wrote:

Weren't you unsatisfied with the ending of the anime? Don't you think the ending movie wasn't too detail about the Jinshu Arc (Tomoe's brother kidnapping Kaoru)! Tell me what you think.


um.... refresh my memory will yah... what's the ending of the anime again? he he he... gomen ne...

Member
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

mizu13hi wrote:


chewy_moey wrote:

Weren't you unsatisfied with the ending of the anime? Don't you think the ending movie wasn't too detail about the Jinshu Arc (Tomoe's brother kidnapping Kaoru)! Tell me what you think.


um.... refresh my memory will yah... what's the ending of the anime again? he he he... gomen ne...



Posted 5/6/08
hai... ^^ it really should've been made into a season >_>''
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
um... i like the ending of the anime... rather peaceful ...

the story about eneshi and the 'kaoru's death' seems heavy to be incorporated in the anime..

maybe an OVA would do.
Member
21206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my freezing room
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
well.. i'd be happier if the anime follows everything exactly as in the manga. the ending would be a 100times better since ken-san didn't die in the manga. & the jinchu arc was so supposed to be included in the anime too the contents were too important to be missed!!!
Moderator
12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
The Jinchū arc was intended to be animated, but due to a loss of popularity as a result of the filler arc lead to Rurouni Kenshin being canceled before the Jinchū/Revenge arc could be animated. All the filler episodes (which took place after the Kyoto arc) were done to try to give Watsuki time to finish the Jinchū plot, but as we all can see that plan backfired. So, there should have been and would have been a Jinchū arc in the anime (just like there was in the manga), but other circumstances sadly prevented that from happening.
Member
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
ore..i dun have time to see the anime but i like in the manga one..its suitable as it balances the story plot..like a proper ending with the history between the cross scar himura have
Member
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Swamp_Fox wrote:

The Jinchū arc was intended to be animated, but due to a loss of popularity as a result of the filler arc lead to Rurouni Kenshin being canceled before the Jinchū/Revenge arc could be animated. All the filler episodes (which took place after the Kyoto arc) were done to try to give Watsuki time to finish the Jinchū plot, but as we all can see that plan backfired. So, there should have been and would have been a Jinchū arc in the anime (just like there was in the manga), but other circumstances sadly prevented that from happening.


Thank you, thank you! You make much more sense. I wonder who lost interest though...I never did...
Member
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In MY ANIME PARAD...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i would really love to see the whole jinchuu arc be animated... REALLY! i've been looking for sites that'll promote this, - and then we can all have the ending of the anime or manga next -though i'd prefer that kenshin and kaoru would be together in the end just like in the manga..
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kenkao7rocks5forever wrote:

i would really love to see the whole jinchuu arc be animated... REALLY! i've been looking for sites that'll promote this, - and then we can all have the ending of the anime or manga next -though i'd prefer that kenshin and kaoru would be together in the end just like in the manga..


atashi mo

Member
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i would like to see it that way
You must be logged in to post.