First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
2 girls 1 cup
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
they must be very hungry..
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
So i was jus girl eating shit huh...
disgusting but not so scary wat...
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

essentielle_elegance wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

ok anyone in cr want to try it? bidding starts at 5 dollers.


LOL no thanks , why dont YOU try it


need another member
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

ChrisOnline wrote:

they must be very hungry..


Very Much rofl Both seriously u would feel sick either way...if u watched it
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
oh my,piece of shitttttt. holy shit. wat r we supposed to discuss here anyway?
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

ok anyone in cr want to try it? bidding starts at 5 dollers.


LOL no thanks , why dont YOU try it


need another member


haha...........
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

Mel_W wrote:

oh my,piece of shitttttt. holy shit. wat r we supposed to discuss here anyway?


people with shit fetish. I think the guy who started the thread is one of them.
8622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here^^
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
not planning to see this..
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
has anyone watched the bme links yet????
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
do you think if those two girls saw crap on the street they would try and take it home with them? or lick it up right there and then whilst its still warm and fresh? ........hmmm nutty.........lmfao
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Mel_W wrote:

oh my,piece of shitttttt. holy shit. wat r we supposed to discuss here anyway?


people with shit fetish. I think the guy who started the thread is one of them.


Owned! xD
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

amanda233 wrote:

do you think if those two girls saw crap on the street they would try and take it home with them? or lick it up right there and then whislt its still warm and fresh? ........hmmm nutty.........lmfao


maybe if the shit had 100 doller bill stuffed inside.
Posted 11/15/07

zfpinoy wrote:

Ok here the smallest detail....god why i do i try to explain this =P

It involves 2 Girls and 1 Cup, Both the girls take a sh*t in the cup and....eat it ...

satisfied with the results ppl xD...Continuous puking rofl

O LOL FFS, how disgusting
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
nice.........
27743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
lol,....you people all act like you got your internets like
yesterday.i have seen worse.

and btw,this site is pg-13
thats not cool!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.