First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Chose your Dragon
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth...where else?
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08
To chose your dragon, type below:

Username:______
Dragon:_____
Member
5060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / living in the dee...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/8/08
Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal
Moderator
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Los Noches and Ko...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Username: WingG
Dragon/element: wind
Member
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Bristol
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Username:hudsona23
Dragon/element:shadow/darkness
Moderator
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / here & there
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Username:see_the_sea
Dragon/element:ice/water
17097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username:clsim
Dragon/element:Fire
Moderator
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username:KinTsuchl
Dragon/element:Light x]
Member
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username: Vaizard514
Dragon/element: Non-Elemental

Dragon's Name: Divine Dragon (lets see who catches on here.)

Member
4917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nuh uh
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username:yamigirl
Dragon/element:water/fire
Moderator
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Dragon/Element: Ice
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth...where else?
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

daichi1kagemori wrote:

Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal


You could only chose only 1 between fire & metal
Member
5060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / living in the dee...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:

Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal


You could only chose only 1 between fire & metal


then i'll be a devil black darckness dragon
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth...where else?
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

daichi1kagemori wrote:


yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:

Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal


You could only chose only 1 between fire & metal


then i'll be a devil black darckness dragon


But somebody has taken as the darkness dragon. Therefore you only became a dark dragon.
Member
5060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / living in the dee...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:


yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:

Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal


You could only chose only 1 between fire & metal


then i'll be a devil black darckness dragon


But somebody has taken as the darkness dragon. Therefore you only became a dark dragon.


then can i be a celestial dragon?
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth...where else?
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

daichi1kagemori wrote:


yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:


yukimurakoujirou wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:

Username: daichi kagemori
Dragon/element: can i be fire/metal


You could only chose only 1 between fire & metal


then i'll be a devil black darckness dragon


But somebody has taken as the darkness dragon. Therefore you only became a dark dragon.


then can i be a celestial dragon?


What celestal stand for? Wind,dark,light,water or air?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.