First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what math do you HATE the most!
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I never did really got a low grade in Math... Gomen...

Its because its simple... elementary... Mathematics..


wait until you see the "wonders of Mathematics".. >_<"


yeah, im still at elementary going high school this year, so maybe...
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I never did really got a low grade in Math... Gomen...

Its because its simple... elementary... Mathematics..


wait until you see the "wonders of Mathematics".. >_<"


yeah, im still at elementary going high school this year, so maybe...


Ah, a freshie. ^^
I'm already in senior year this upcoming school year, so yeah.
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I never did really got a low grade in Math... Gomen...

Its because its simple... elementary... Mathematics..


wait until you see the "wonders of Mathematics".. >_<"


yeah, im still at elementary going high school this year, so maybe...


Ah, a freshie. ^^
I'm already in senior year this upcoming school year, so yeah.


oh, i see, i see..... wow, i have a senior here...
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I never did really got a low grade in Math... Gomen...

Its because its simple... elementary... Mathematics..


wait until you see the "wonders of Mathematics".. >_<"


yeah, im still at elementary going high school this year, so maybe...


Ah, a freshie. ^^
I'm already in senior year this upcoming school year, so yeah.


oh, i see, i see..... wow, i have a senior here...


^^; nice to meet you..? Ü
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I never did really got a low grade in Math... Gomen...

Its because its simple... elementary... Mathematics..


wait until you see the "wonders of Mathematics".. >_<"


yeah, im still at elementary going high school this year, so maybe...


Ah, a freshie. ^^
I'm already in senior year this upcoming school year, so yeah.


oh, i see, i see..... wow, i have a senior here...


^^; nice to meet you..? Ü


Nice tomeet you, senpai...
Member
17154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
fcuk Trigo !
Posted 6/19/08

tokwama2008 wrote:

fcuk Trigo !


LOL haha.....on the SAT II that i took for math...half of them is about trig and i was like WTF?!!? i dont remember learning this SH*T!! lol haha.....so i FAILED!
Member
12451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i Hate math itself
Member
15210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / Dartmouth with Ed...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
hmm.... wat is there to like... its all too much thinking after 2+2=4, lmao
Member
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
lol what do u mean every kinda math sucks......
Member
4142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / OR, USA.
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
I don't hate math. I just hate the concept of trying to understand it. Especially calculus and pre-calculus. I've already failed my first test. -_-' My life is ruined.
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
CALCULUS IS GEEEYYYYY!! skool should not have high skool calculus classes... -.-
Member
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

xx_dreamer wrote:

like, everything?


UMMMM I SECOND THAT...
Posted 11/26/08
ALL!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.