First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
ID Cards (closed)
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
konnichiwa students n teachers

Students:
here is the example of the ID Cards

here is how it will turns out:


Teachers:
here is the example of the ID cards

here is how it will turns out:


Request it like this:

Name:
Age:
Grade:
picture:


(dont put down student id number) cause i give yu one!~ and pweese remember it cause sometimes yu need it to do stuff
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
XD ME FIRST!!

Okay info:

Grade: 7 (when I get back into school)
Name: Sage
Age: 11 (almost 12 2more months)
Student ID#: idk...

Pic:
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
me second!

Name:Amu Tamakai
Age:13
Grade:7
student ID#: If i have to make it up, 217818 and i dont then idk.
Picture:
Posted 6/15/08

favesage wrote:

XD ME FIRST!!

Okay info:

Grade: 7 (when I get back into school)
Name: Sage
Age: 11 (almost 12 2more months)
Student ID#: idk...

Pic:


here yu go when yu turn 12 yu can ask for another one^^
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:

XD ME FIRST!!

Okay info:

Grade: 7 (when I get back into school)
Name: Sage
Age: 11 (almost 12 2more months)
Student ID#: idk...

Pic:


here yu go when yu turn 12 yu can ask for another one^^


Ok anyways thx for the id card
Posted 6/15/08

Kiesara wrote:

me second!

Name:Amu Tamakai
Age:13
Grade:7
student ID#: If i have to make it up, 217818 and i dont then idk.
Picture:


here yu go^^
Posted 6/15/08

favesage wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:

XD ME FIRST!!

Okay info:

Grade: 7 (when I get back into school)
Name: Sage
Age: 11 (almost 12 2more months)
Student ID#: idk...

Pic:


here yu go when yu turn 12 yu can ask for another one^^


Ok anyways thx for the id card


no problem^^
Posted 6/16/08
Grade: 7
Name: Star_Chan
Age: 12
Student ID#:Me don't know

Here the pic.^^
Posted 6/16/08

SukiStar wrote:

Grade: 7
Name: Star_Chan
Age: 12
Student ID#:Me don't know

Here the pic.^^


here yu go suki-chan^^
Posted 6/16/08
Huh we need id's now wow talk about alot of work.......
Posted 6/16/08

Ninnki wrote:


SukiStar wrote:

Grade: 7
Name: Star_Chan
Age: 12
Student ID#:Me don't know

Here the pic.^^


here yu go suki-chan^^


Arigato stella^^

Posted 6/16/08

SukiStar wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


SukiStar wrote:

Grade: 7
Name: Star_Chan
Age: 12
Student ID#:Me don't know

Here the pic.^^


here yu go suki-chan^^


Arigato stella^^



no problem suki-chan^^
Member
2216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the land of fl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/17/08
Grade:7
Name: Kat-Chan
Age: 12
Student ID: 88997654

Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
Name: raimey
Age:15
Grade:10
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.