First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
ID Cards (closed)
Posted 6/19/08
Name: Kathryn
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
ID: well me don't know you'll give me one XD

Thanks again XD
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
Name: Mariana
Age: 14 [my b-day is next wed. so just put 15 ^-^]
Grade: 9th


Posted 6/19/08

88997654 wrote:

Grade:7
Name: Kat-Chan
Age: 12
Student ID: 88997654



done^^
Posted 6/19/08

sweetmisury wrote:

Name: raimey
Age:15
Grade:10
picture:


done^^
Posted 6/19/08

cutegirl04 wrote:

Name: Kathryn
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
ID: well me don't know you'll give me one XD

Thanks again XD


done^^
Posted 6/19/08
heeeee it's so cute XD now ummm what am i suppose to do with it???
Posted 6/19/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

Name: Mariana
Age: 14 [my b-day is next wed. so just put 15 ^-^]
Grade: 9th




here yu go ^^
nyaa~
Posted 6/19/08

cutegirl04 wrote:

heeeee it's so cute XD now ummm what am i suppose to do with it???


well it is just an id. yu can out it in yur profile or photos or pages.. whatever yu want^^
Posted 6/19/08
oh well okay thanks XD
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

cutegirl04 wrote:

oh well okay thanks XD


np!~
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Ninnki wrote:

here yu go ^^
nyaa~


Thanks so much so pretty x] cool my ID# 889600 xD
Posted 6/20/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

here yu go ^^
nyaa~


Thanks so much so pretty x] cool my ID# 889600 xD


yep yu have to remember that cause sometimes when there is exams yu have to put this under yur exam (but not in art)
Member
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Name:yoogi
Age:14
Grade:9
picture:
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

Ninnki wrote:

yep yu have to remember that cause sometimes when there is exams yu have to put this under yur exam (but not in art)


ok ok i will work hard x]
Member
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Name:rica
Age:15
Grade:9??
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.