First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
shinji and haruhi suzumiya
Posted 5/4/08

Etnaslave wrote:


blackrose10 wrote:

ok shinji from neon genesis and haruhi suzumiya from melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
what would there kid be cause there both GODS would he be like insanely rigged and anything he wants or thinks will happen? what does everyone else think?


Shinji's a god? Is this an Evangelion spoiler or just a You are (not) alone spoiler?


sorry my bad i didnt think it would be much of a spoiler but yea its a spoiler
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?


shinji got her pregnant during the night time while assaulting her or some way to get her pregnant and they have a kid what do you think the kid would be like?
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

blackrose10 wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?


shinji got her pregnant during the night time while assaulting her or some way to get her pregnant and they have a kid what do you think the kid would be like?


I don't think he's got the balls to do that..
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
This thread is pointless on the grounds that Shinji wouldn't even have the balls to do anything (he had his chance when Asuka was in a coma, but nooooooooo~. All he did was fap and stare), nor would Haruhi even let him.

What will happen is, Shinji will be Haruhi's bitch.
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Crunchyroll.com >:P
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?

hmm....you have a point, but did you notice the word "IF" which means something that we can imagine happen but not really happen -_-;;
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Crunchyroll.com >:P
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

gadeel wrote:

This thread is pointless on the grounds that Shinji wouldn't even have the balls to do anything (he had his chance when Asuka was in a coma, but nooooooooo~. All he did was fap and stare), nor would Haruhi even let him.

What will happen is, Shinji will be Haruhi's bitch.


lol xD dude that's rape, totally different then making babies xD
Posted 5/4/08

the6357shinobi wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?

hmm....you have a point, but did you notice the word "IF" which means something that we can imagine happen but not really happen -_-;;


OMG FINALLY SOMEONE GETS THE MAGICAL WORDS IF LOL
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

roby55 wrote:

haruhi owns XD shes not emo unllike shinji


If I remember correctly, Shinji had real problems, he was an only child in a broken family whose father thought of him as an expendable asset at best. Most emos don't have problems beyond looking silly buying a pair of womens' jeans, therefore, unless you're using the word emo as an amusing overstatement for the fact Shinji is mopey little guy, I don't really see where you're goin with the emo thing.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Well, their Kid will love the Mother and despise the Father.
When the Kid grows up he'll kill Shinji and have Kyon as his new father.
Posted 5/4/08

SimplyBill wrote:


blackrose10 wrote:


the6357shinobi wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?

hmm....you have a point, but did you notice the word "IF" which means something that we can imagine happen but not really happen -_-;;


OMG FINALLY SOMEONE GETS THE MAGICAL WORDS IF LOL


That will not happen even if the word "if" is used.



lol xP but hes basically like kyon just more emo lol >.<
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Crunchyroll.com >:P
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

SimplyBill wrote:


blackrose10 wrote:


the6357shinobi wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?

hmm....you have a point, but did you notice the word "IF" which means something that we can imagine happen but not really happen -_-;;


OMG FINALLY SOMEONE GETS THE MAGICAL WORDS IF LOL


That will not happen even if the word "if" is used.


you can not deny the power of the word "IF" it is a greater GOD then the love child of Haruhi and Shinji!!!

MUWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!! xD
Posted 5/4/08

Majinryuu wrote:

Well, their Kid will love the Mother and despise the Father.
When the Kid grows up he'll kill Shinji and have Kyon as his new father.


LOL OMG WOOT THE FIRST REAL ANSWER IT ONLY TOOK WHAT 4 PAGES xP *gives Badge* lol
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

SimplyBill wrote:


blackrose10 wrote:


the6357shinobi wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

Why would Haruhi even want to have sex with him. Do gods even have sex? She can wish for anything that she wants, why would she wish to have sex with Shinji?

hmm....you have a point, but did you notice the word "IF" which means something that we can imagine happen but not really happen -_-;;


OMG FINALLY SOMEONE GETS THE MAGICAL WORDS IF LOL


That will not happen even if the word "if" is used.


Haha that was funny. I bet IF the 0.0000001% chance comes that haruhi will
rape shinji, shinji will just run away while protecting his pelvic area
Posted 5/4/08
LOL THE POWER OF IF xP >.< HAHAHAHA shinobi thats some good stuff right there xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.