First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
do u guys like the new guardians?
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere you can...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
NOOOOOOOO!! i want Nadeshiko and KUKAI back even if nadeshiko is a guy! <_<; <_<;
Member
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lawton,OK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

FuyuMaiden wrote:

Haha, this is so funny. You guys are acting like Rima and Kairi will always be bad guys. Rule number one of magical girl anime is that all enemies and mean people eventually become a friend.

And besides, you can't hate Rima after watching episode 30. She's too cute.


But I love Rima and Kairi. They're my fifth and sixth favorite characters.


i agree
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

mika-n wrote:

i dont like Rima and Kairi!!

i want Nadeshiko and Kukai back~!!


AGREED!!!
T.T too bad their gone...
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I still like Nadeshiko/Nagehiko better than Rima-chan...she just a total brat...and i Hate her so much.... <_<;
But Kairi-kun kinda looks nice...even though his with easter......he will still end up to like Amu-chan and have Tadase-kun as his rival....which makes the story even better.
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

22895 wrote:


FuyuMaiden wrote:

Haha, this is so funny. You guys are acting like Rima and Kairi will always be bad guys. Rule number one of magical girl anime is that all enemies and mean people eventually become a friend.

And besides, you can't hate Rima after watching episode 30. She's too cute.


But I love Rima and Kairi. They're my fifth and sixth favorite characters.


i agree


yah... that was kinda funny.....does she really dont know how to play volley ball or she just not feel playing at all????
Member
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

Yokohara-chan wrote:


22895 wrote:


FuyuMaiden wrote:

Haha, this is so funny. You guys are acting like Rima and Kairi will always be bad guys. Rule number one of magical girl anime is that all enemies and mean people eventually become a friend.

And besides, you can't hate Rima after watching episode 30. She's too cute.


But I love Rima and Kairi. They're my fifth and sixth favorite characters.


i agree


yah... that was kinda funny.....does she really dont know how to play volley ball or she just not feel playing at all????


I agree as well, I think its both but her size also makes it a bit of a disadvantage. Don't hate Rima nor Kairi
Member
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Lipa City
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
the new guardian are not that unlikeable. Just wait as the story progresses.

I kinda like them, and by they way I like Rima while playing volleyball on episode 30.
Member
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Don't wanna tell...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
no way i hate them
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i like them back....nadeshiko and kukai!!!!!
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i cant really say anything cuz im at ep 26
but i have a feeling when i saw the pictures of the new guardians
THAT I WANT KUKKKAIII BACKK
Member
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
The new guardian are not very good at first but as the story move on they will become good friend with Amu like Kukai and Nadeshiko
Member
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / think about it ur...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
I still dont know how rima but if she does things to get closer to ikuto SHES MY 2ND ENEMY!!My 1st is fuka from kodocha even though she's better later in the series BUT I STILL HATE HER FOR TAKING AKITO AWAY FROM SANA EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW THEY LOVED EACH OTHER SHE DIDNT WANT TO BREAK UP SHE SAID "I WONT BREAK UP" REMBERING IT MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!sorry for changing the subject
Member
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
so far no cause they act mean or smart and
Member
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

cutiestlisa wrote:

noooooooooooo cuz they r weird n mean like nima


yea i hate them (mostly the girl)
Member
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Eizay wrote:

the new guardian are not that unlikeable. Just wait as the story progresses.

I kinda like them, and by they way I like Rima while playing volleyball on episode 30.


where did you read this??? i must know
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.