Geeks!
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
If you know your a Geek then Reply Now!!!!!

I'm A Geek!!!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
hmmm for some reason


this feels retarded -_- sorry :p
Posted 11/15/07

dseals10 wrote:

If you know your a Geek then Reply Now!!!!!

I'm A Geek!!!


You're just reiterating what we already know....this IS an anime site afterall....i think it's a forgone conclusion we are all Nerds, Geeks, ect

Trevor (OP)
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
wtf why am i in here
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
for some reason any thread that is made...there is always a cr user with a naruto avi.

^ and yes it does
29234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a Quasar...O.o
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
Damn I got outposted!

Sry dseals....but yes I am a geek and proud of it!! GEEKS RULE~! lol

well, what if I was in the athletic crowd and wasnt a geek kyo? lol I belong to both social groups...
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
Don't Give me sass people!
Posted 11/15/07

athletic_otaku08 wrote:

Damn I got outposted!

Sry dseals....but yes I am a geek and proud of it!! GEEKS RULE~! lol

well, what if I was in the athletic crowd and wasnt a geek kyo? lol I belong to both social groups...



Kid i play college basketball don't give me your bullshit. You're on the site your a nerd and a geek to some probabaly rather high extent more so than being a part of "athletic crowd"

How many "athletic" forums are you a member of?

Trevor (OP)
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
^^calm down its nothing serious >_>
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

kyocool wrote:


athletic_otaku08 wrote:

Damn I got outposted!

Sry dseals....but yes I am a geek and proud of it!! GEEKS RULE~! lol

well, what if I was in the athletic crowd and wasnt a geek kyo? lol I belong to both social groups...



Kid i play college basketball don't give me your bullshit. You're on the site your a nerd and a geek to some probabaly rather high extent more so than being a part of "athletic crowd"

How many "athletic" forums are you a member of?

Trevor (OP)


FIGHT THE OPPRESSION TEVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways geek? no nerd? yes i am.
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
People angry today! Breath! hee heee whoo whoo!
Posted 11/15/07
I'm a geek---------------------------->aimless topic.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
What's this supposed to be? People post, saying that they're geeks? Please be reminded that the forums were meant for discussion. Threads, such as these, only promote simplistic posting of it's members (like a "count me in!"), and generate little discussion.




~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.