First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!
Moderator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username: zol23
name: zo-chan
Age: 14
Gender : F
Character: Sakura Mikan
What anime: gakuen alice
Picture: if in the role play pls use this^^

If in the card pls this ^^

Member
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

animelover_princess wrote:

Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!


Username:secret1106
Name:Andrea
Age:13
Gender:Female
Character:Ran
What Anime:Shugo Chara!
Picture
:
Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

zol23 wrote:

Username: zol23
name: zo-chan
Age: 14
Gender : F
Character: Sakura Mikan
What anime: gakuen alice
Picture: if in the role play pls use this^^

If in the card pls this ^^



HEREs yours:


Member
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

animelover_princess wrote:

Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!



Can I Change My Character Into Ran In Shugo Chara
Posted 5/5/08
Username: miyu_kanata
Name: zairra-chan
Age: 13
Gender: female
Character: amu
What Anime: shugo chara
Picture:
Moderator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

animelover_princess wrote:


zol23 wrote:

Username: zol23
name: zo-chan
Age: 14
Gender : F
Character: Sakura Mikan
What anime: gakuen alice
Picture: if in the role play pls use this^^

If in the card pls this ^^



HEREs yours:




Arigatou ne!
Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

miyu_kanata wrote:

Username: miyu_kanata
Name: zairra-chan
Age: 13
Gender: female
Character: amu
What Anime: shugo chara
Picture:


heres yours:


Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

secret1106 wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:

Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!


Username:secret1106
Name:Andrea
Age:13
Gender:Female
Character:Ran
What Anime:Shugo Chara!
Picture
:


heres yours:


Member
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

animelover_princess wrote:


secret1106 wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:

Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!


Username:secret1106
Name:Andrea
Age:13
Gender:Female
Character:Ran
What Anime:Shugo Chara!
Picture
:


heres yours:




Thanx.............. Sorry If I Asked Again

Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

secret1106 wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:


secret1106 wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:

Please Follow the form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Character:
What Anime:
Picture:


pls. follow the form correctly!!!!!


Username:secret1106
Name:Andrea
Age:13
Gender:Female
Character:Ran
What Anime:Shugo Chara!
Picture
:


heres yours:




Thanx.............. Sorry If I Asked Again



its ok,,,,,,,, pls. invite your buddies here,, pls.
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Username: [user cagathrun
Name: pauline
Age: 13
Gender: female
Character: nadeshiko fujisaki
What Anime: shugo chara
Picture:
Posted 5/5/08
Username: 112593
Name: Kathlene
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Character: Miki
What Anime: Shugo Chara
Picture:
Creator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

cagathrun wrote:

Username: [user cagathrun

Name: pauline
Age: 13
Gender: female
Character: nadeshiko fujisaki
What Anime: shugo chara
Picture:


heres yours: sorry about the pic.

Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

animelover_princess wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

Username: [user cagathrun

Name: pauline
Age: 13
Gender: female
Character: nadeshiko fujisaki
What Anime: shugo chara
Picture:


heres yours: sorry about the pic.



that's ok tnx!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.