Created by BlitZ35
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suzaku Must DIE Fans Club
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Let See How Many People HATE SUZAKU~!!~

~Order of the Black Knights~
Member
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
suzaku should die!
Member
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!suzaku just die please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I LOVED SUZAKU but nowww.... +_+
Member
2753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / • In the Near End...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
talking about Hating Lord Suzaku...
tbh, i vote for yes
(Knight Position-Off Topic)
Member
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
oh btw im already in a group caleed suzaku must die ^____^
if you want to join just go to my profile then go to groups and find it and join LoL (i knew you know that by now) xDD
Member
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Anywhere Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


WTH~?!~ nice clothes~?!~
tbh, he really has nice clothes~~ Imao~!!~

~Order of the Black Knights~
Member
2753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / • In the Near End...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


knight clothes you mean?
Member
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Anywhere Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

BlitZ35 wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


WTH~?!~ nice clothes~?!~
tbh, he really has nice clothes~~ Imao~!!~

~Order of the Black Knights~


school clothes(nver mind that...)
knight clothes(cool...specially with the cape)
Member
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Anywhere Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


knight clothes you mean?


yea! *Rofl*
Member
2753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / • In the Near End...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

WhiteMemories wrote:


IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


knight clothes you mean?


yea! *Rofl*


like the knight clothes too...
Member
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Anywhere Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:


IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


knight clothes you mean?


yea! *Rofl*


like the knight clothes too...


lol you agreed Rolf!
Member
2753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / • In the Near End...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

WhiteMemories wrote:


IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:


IronPromise wrote:


WhiteMemories wrote:

nice clothes...
nothing more to say jst...
nice clothes Imao!


knight clothes you mean?


yea! *Rofl*


like the knight clothes too...


lol you agreed Rolf!


- close topic -
Member
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F /
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
susake should not die im sure he is doing somthing in the favore of lelouch but it is not clear yet and i think he knows that lelouch is zero and my evedant if you watched the 6 ep when he took nannully he said " zero noes not.."and then he didnt finish it i believe he ment to says "nows not the time to see your sister"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.