First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Whats the fastest speed you've reached on a car???? or on someones car????
865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / australia, sydney
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Whats the fastest speed you've reached on a car???? or on someones car????
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
160 km/h haha
2798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
110mph on a motorway. It was on my dad's car xD. There were no cars, and no bends, no speed camera's, just a sraight open road. My dad did it to freak my mum out xD
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
The speed of light.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

revolutionofone wrote:

The speed of light.


Hey me too!
Posted 5/5/08
145mph only on the highway
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:

The speed of light.


Hey me too!


Warp 9-thats faster than the speed of light
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

taketoshibc wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:

The speed of light.


Hey me too!


Warp 9-thats faster than the speed of light


nothing is faster then the speed of light you know.
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Kizer_kun wrote:
nothing is faster then the speed of light you know.


dude warp 9 is faster, watch STAR TREK (even though its fiction. Wait, so is Captain Falcon.)
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

taketoshibc wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:
nothing is faster then the speed of light you know.


dude warp 9 is faster, watch STAR TREK (even though its fiction. Wait, so is Captain Falcon.)


Dude, do you wanna be Falcon paunched? Of course he is real. He lives in all of us.
Posted 5/5/08
200mph on the utah salt flats. But that is not a street legal car but same difference i guess, in my own car, probly only 90 mph at most.
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Kizer_kun wrote:
Dude, do you wanna be Falcon paunched? Of course he is real. He lives in all of us.


Fine, but Warp 9 is still faster.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

taketoshibc wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:
Dude, do you wanna be Falcon paunched? Of course he is real. He lives in all of us.


Fine, but Warp 9 is still faster.


Since we are talking about something that is real, fiction does not apply. Sorry.
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
I was joking anyways, loser.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Black hole sucking in light is faster than the speed of light.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.