First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply POT: nationals : finals
Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 5/28/08


longest conversation for the forums, lol

yea, this is the longest conversation i've had with anyone in the forum, lol
let me put them on spoiler
97568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

luckystars07 wrote:



longest conversation for the forums, lol


yea, this is the longest conversation i've had with anyone in the forum, lol
let me put them on spoiler

I suggest that we should talk on guestbook b4 we find a new topic to talk, lol
Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

hoangle2207 wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:



longest conversation for the forums, lol


yea, this is the longest conversation i've had with anyone in the forum, lol
let me put them on spoiler


I suggest that we should talk on guestbook b4 we find a new topic to talk, lol

yea, that's a great idea..
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i think is not abt who is the winner, i think mostly all of u can guess seigaku is the winner le...
is juz tt we wan to see how dey win blah blah..
so... hope the other ova faster cum out..
dun care izzit at youtube or wad..
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
I guess it's okay though I kind of wanted to see Tezuka play Atobe again and Tezuka play Yukimura
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I guess it's okay though I kind of wanted to see Tezuka play Atobe again and Tezuka play Yukimura


i haven't seen it in action yet, but i read a part of the manga
i'm happy that ryoma won!
If tezu won, then ryo wouldn't have gotten to play T.T
lolz
but ya, tezuka shouldn't have lost
Posted 6/1/08
it turned into a bloody fight to the end
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

shadows43 wrote:

it turned into a bloody fight to the end


Yeah, Yukimura was scary with the whole 'rain of blood' thing going on... XD
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
is ryoma going back to US? damn so sad.

i wish the seigaku will follow him. i mean, in the end of the episode he said dat "i will just going a bit earlier than you guys"

it will be better if the ending would be "they had been together" :D

niwei, im so excited to see the remaining ova's. can't wait to see how yukimura play.
Member
4941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
i wish the ending of pOT is more exciting than the mangA!!!
Member
4941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
i luv YUKIMURA!!
haha..
so coOoLL!!
HIS AURA IS SO HANGIN!!!
Posted 6/20/08

hoangle2207 wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

Seigaku won the final, i read the manga, lol! Then Ryoma went back to U.S


I know I was kinda sad when he return to the US.
But I hope he come back next year for another tournament.


Depends on the author, lol


Really? isnt he the captain o_O
97568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

Waffless wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

Seigaku won the final, i read the manga, lol! Then Ryoma went back to U.S


I know I was kinda sad when he return to the US.
But I hope he come back next year for another tournament.


Depends on the author, lol


Really? isnt he the captain o_O


Who is?
Member
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
the ending of the manga is boring...
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
I really want more PoT.. but I guess this is the end.... anyway Ryomas hair (at the end) suits him...

Rikkai Daigaku Fuzoku is a club with full of smart demons..^^ that makes is all so interesting.. hyuuu...<3<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.