First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Contest of the month- Create your own Gakuen Alice avatar
Student
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~AniMe wOrLd...~
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
heRes miNe^
hOpe u like iT!^^







Student
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

belledandy16 wrote:





sowie if it isnt that beautiful~!!!





i like green one!!!!! it's pretty!!! i hope that one wins!!!!
Posted 6/4/08
can we still post though it's already june???
Student
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Rules:

1. Your avatar must be something to do with Gakuen Alice

2. You can use any website or program to make your avatar

Ex. Photoshop,paint,lunapic.com, etc.

3. Please make your avatar by yourself,do not ask other people to do it for you

4. Do not copy others people's work

5. In the avatar, there must be your name on it

6. Please upload your finish avatar in this forum.

7. The maximum of avatar that you're allow to make is 3



I will judge all the avatars by myself
There will be 3 winners in this contest.
Every winner will get a badge for the prize and I will post their avatar in the group's homepage.
The contest will be close on May 30.


]

erm i post the avatar on the pic there.. the one with love:)
Student
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~AniMe wOrLd...~
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Rules:

1. Your avatar must be something to do with Gakuen Alice

2. You can use any website or program to make your avatar

Ex. Photoshop,paint,lunapic.com, etc.

3. Please make your avatar by yourself,do not ask other people to do it for you

4. Do not copy others people's work

5. In the avatar, there must be your name on it

6. Please upload your finish avatar in this forum.

7. The maximum of avatar that you're allow to make is 3



I will judge all the avatars by myself
There will be 3 winners in this contest.
Every winner will get a badge for the prize and I will post their avatar in the group's homepage.
The contest will be close on May 30.




wEn wiLL u judge??!^^
I hOpe I wiLL WIN!..^^....i hope so..
~i will w8 for the result!^^~
kipsafe!^^


Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
Hi, I decided to have one... ^__^
This is my entry for this time, i mean first entry... I'm gonna pass another if I can..I outta inspiration right now..


Student
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Magical Kingdom :P
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
can we still post ?
i don't know but still ill post. Just want to share what ive done :D

Student
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

DarkAssasin13 wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:





sowie if it isnt that beautiful~!!!





i like green one!!!!! it's pretty!!! i hope that one wins!!!!


lolz.,,. XD thnkz a lot~!!!
Student
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Bloo-Biscuit wrote:

Here are mine: :)


[i fixed it abit]



I might twink them abit, so keep track of this post.
I'll say if i've edited it. hope you like them. ^_^


omg, haha, this is so.. wow. xD

Student
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Nyah~ all of the works are so nice. =o D:

This is gonna be exciting, lol~ xP
Student
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Well, I'm not sure if I can still enter one, but if I can, here's mine:




I'm sorry if it's so simple, hehe. *sweat drops*

Student
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

belledandy16 wrote:





sowie if it isnt that beautiful~!!!



wow! the green is pretty! ne... may i know wat font did you use in the green one?
Posted 6/23/08
Heres mine O.K maybe not my best one but I will post more later
Student
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

mika-n wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:





sowie if it isnt that beautiful~!!!



wow! the green is pretty! ne... may i know wat font did you use in the green one?



uhm thnk yah vewy much~!!
ehhh.,.,. actually i forgot the fronts name,., im really sorry~!! its not that i dnt want to share it.., i really just forgot the name.,.
coz yah know i always use some fronts even though i dnt know the names~!! wierd ne?~!!!
gomene~!!!!
Student
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

belledandy16 wrote:


mika-n wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:





sowie if it isnt that beautiful~!!!



wow! the green is pretty! ne... may i know wat font did you use in the green one?



uhm thnk yah vewy much~!!
ehhh.,.,. actually i forgot the fronts name,., im really sorry~!! its not that i dnt want to share it.., i really just forgot the name.,.
coz yah know i always use some fronts even though i dnt know the names~!! wierd ne?~!!!
gomene~!!!!


ur welcome~!! and its ok!! actually i found out awhile ago... so thanks anyways!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.