Post Reply info cards!
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Name(can be Username too):
Birthday:
Age:
Gender:
Alice:
Picture:




Example:
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Name(can be Username too): GakuenAnime/Aimi
Birthday: 11th October
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Alice: Fire and Sleep&Nightmare
Picture:
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

gakuenanime wrote:

Name(can be Username too): GakuenAnime/Aimi
Birthday: 11th October
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Alice: Fire and Sleep&Nightmare
Picture:


here's yours
hope you like it
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Name(can be Username too):breehyuuga
Birthday: Jan. 23
Age: 15
Gender: female
Alice:mind reader and mind manipulator
Picture:
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
here ya go!
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
So so so sorry for the late reply!My sister took my computer away >.<
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Hmm... anyone here think i should take this fourm away?
Posted 10/29/09

roseymomo wrote:

Name(can be Username too):
Birthday:
Age:
Gender:
Alice:
Picture:




Example:


name:neha
age:19
gender:female
alice:nullification,heiling & fire alice
picture:
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

grtgrl wrote:


roseymomo wrote:

Name(can be Username too):
Birthday:
Age:
Gender:
Alice:
Picture:




Example:


name:neha
age:19
gender:female
alice:nullification,heiling & fire alice
picture:


Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
The cards may be a little bit different now since I didn't really like the old ones that I made. So hopefully you guys like this one more. If not, PLEASE give me suggestions on this. T_T I'm new so I'm still not really good at these things.
Posted 10/31/09

roseymomo wrote:


grtgrl wrote:


roseymomo wrote:

Name(can be Username too):
Birthday:
Age:
Gender:
Alice:
Picture:




Example:


name:neha
age:19
gender:female
alice:nullification,heiling & fire alice
picture:




i liked it a lot
thnx for wrk
Posted 10/31/09

roseymomo wrote:

The cards may be a little bit different now since I didn't really like the old ones that I made. So hopefully you guys like this one more. If not, PLEASE give me suggestions on this. T_T I'm new so I'm still not really good at these things.


u rock..............
iam so grt ful tht u hve wkd ur new idea on my card............
Creator
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

grtgrl wrote:


roseymomo wrote:

The cards may be a little bit different now since I didn't really like the old ones that I made. So hopefully you guys like this one more. If not, PLEASE give me suggestions on this. T_T I'm new so I'm still not really good at these things.


u rock..............
iam so grt ful tht u hve wkd ur new idea on my card............


Thanks~
And if you don't like it, I could change it like the other ones I did...
Posted 11/6/09

roseymomo wrote:


grtgrl wrote:


roseymomo wrote:

The cards may be a little bit different now since I didn't really like the old ones that I made. So hopefully you guys like this one more. If not, PLEASE give me suggestions on this. T_T I'm new so I'm still not really good at these things.


u rock..............
iam so grt ful tht u hve wkd ur new idea on my card............


Thanks~
And if you don't like it, I could change it like the other ones I did...


i love it
Posted 11/6/09

roseymomo wrote:


grtgrl wrote:


roseymomo wrote:

The cards may be a little bit different now since I didn't really like the old ones that I made. So hopefully you guys like this one more. If not, PLEASE give me suggestions on this. T_T I'm new so I'm still not really good at these things.


u rock..............
iam so grt ful tht u hve wkd ur new idea on my card............


Thanks~
And if you don't like it, I could change it like the other ones I did...


i love it : D : D
You must be logged in to post.