Created by flipangel_88
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's the HOTTEST Night Class male character?
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Kaname Clan


Takuma Ichijou


Hanabusa Idou


Akatsuki Cain


Senri Shiki



NOT THE SEXIEST PICTURES OF THE MALE NIGHT CLASS BUT IT IS COLLECTIVE!
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/8/08
Personally, I love Akatsuki Cain

Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
As for me, I like Takuma best~
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
they are so sexy...but kaname is the best:)
Posted 5/6/08
Shiki for me he looks so cute ...damn you kaname and your attractiveness
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
all of them are sexy but kaname is the hottest!!!

5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

shayDarcy wrote:

Shiki for me he looks so cute ...damn you kaname and your attractiveness


"damn you kaname and your attractiveness" ... LOL so damn funny ^_^
Member
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / malta
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
its true although kaname is the person i hate most in the manga/anime he is sooo damn sexy!!! not as much as zero is but still damn sexy!!! hehe
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/8/08
am I the only one who thinks that Cain is HOT! it seems that way. I voted for him on the poll and I'm still the only one who has voted for him ... we dont even see shiki that much, how could he be hotter ... LOL ... (angry fangirl rant) LOL
Member
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
omg.kaname..lol XD but all of them are all damn hot.(all the vampires are sugoi!)
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Kaname!!! But Shiki is soooo cute
Posted 5/7/08

flipangel_88 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:

Shiki for me he looks so cute ...damn you kaname and your attractiveness


"damn you kaname and your attractiveness" ... LOL so damn funny ^_^


i dont even know why i wrote that...
Posted 5/7/08

flipangel_88 wrote:

am I the only one who thinks that Cain is HOT! it seems that way. I voted for him on the poll and I'm still the only one who has voted for him ... we dont even see shiki that much, how could he be hotter ... LOL ... (angry fangirl rant) LOL


true you dont see shiki that much...but he's background cuteness...i think Cain is funny and i feel sorry for him always getting in trouble coz of Aido
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

shayDarcy wrote:


flipangel_88 wrote:

am I the only one who thinks that Cain is HOT! it seems that way. I voted for him on the poll and I'm still the only one who has voted for him ... we dont even see shiki that much, how could he be hotter ... LOL ... (angry fangirl rant) LOL


true you dont see shiki that much...but he's background cuteness...i think Cain is funny and i feel sorry for him always getting in trouble coz of Aido


LOL I agree ... he gets in trouble for Idou's mistakes ... but he's so badass cute ... it's just too much ... and hahaha, I just had to do a fangirl rant ... it's part of who I am ^_^
Posted 5/7/08

flipangel_88 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:


flipangel_88 wrote:

am I the only one who thinks that Cain is HOT! it seems that way. I voted for him on the poll and I'm still the only one who has voted for him ... we dont even see shiki that much, how could he be hotter ... LOL ... (angry fangirl rant) LOL


true you dont see shiki that much...but he's background cuteness...i think Cain is funny and i feel sorry for him always getting in trouble coz of Aido


LOL I agree ... he gets in trouble for Idou's mistakes ... but he's so badass cute ... it's just too much ... and hahaha, I just had to do a fangirl rant ... it's part of who I am ^_^


theres nothing wrong with a fangirl rant...we all have them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.