First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ATTENTION: YUUKI AND KANAME'S RELATIONSHIP
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

freeleecher wrote:


shamelessgirl wrote:


freeleecher wrote:

wikipedia isn't really reliable you know...


what are you implying? go ahead re-read the manga if you don't believe wikipedia


I'm just saying that it's dangerous to use wiki as a source, that's it. Other than that, I've never read the manga before. O_o


ohh dangerous you say eh. so where do you get infos that is 100% reliable? And if you've read the manga then you already know that what i wrote in this post is absolutely right and its FROM WIKIPEDIA btw.
Member
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

MisGuidedSouls wrote:

no! zero and yuki better!


YAA!!!!! TOTALY AGREE
Member
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hollywood, CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i still think kaname and yuuki should marry.~~~~
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Kaname-Sama and Yuki are good couple! anyways, it is not abnormal for purebloods to marry each other just to maintain their pureblood thing.

How can they say it is disgusting. Whoever kaname is, great grandfather or not. He's hot lol!
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
When reading a vampire story... I think we should step out of our "human-mindedness" and try to step into the "vampire-mindedness". For them... the bond is more than LOVE... it's their BLOOD that's connected and bound them together for all eternity. Remember... time means nothing to vampires. Kaname and Yuuki... in a way... are destined to be together. When reading the manga... I feel their relationship goes soooooo deep... deeper than words can explain... even Yuuki realizes that before she came to her consciousness of being a vampire herself. Somehow, I feel that... if Kaname perishes in the end, so will Yuuki. They are each other's HALF... kind of like Zero and his twin. As for Zero... Yuuki is like a babysitter to him... she "mothered" him since day one... a mother with an unconditional love for her child... therefore, she always gives in to him. On the other hand, with Kaname... you sort of see more of a give and take relationship... she submits to Kaname at times... but she also feels confident enough to stand up to him ... like not speaking to him. well, yeah... Yuuki and Kaname, whether it's love or it's in their blood... they were born for each other.
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
kanamexyuki forever! [see userpic]
Member
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
loooooooooooooool thanks that was helpful
Member
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

MisGuidedSouls wrote:

no! zero and yuki better!


zero is a scary cat
he likes yuki baby sitting him
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vongola HQ
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
zer and yuuki ftw. xP
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

shamelessgirl wrote:


freeleecher wrote:


shamelessgirl wrote:


freeleecher wrote:

wikipedia isn't really reliable you know...


what are you implying? go ahead re-read the manga if you don't believe wikipedia


I'm just saying that it's dangerous to use wiki as a source, that's it. Other than that, I've never read the manga before. O_o


ohh dangerous you say eh. so where do you get infos that is 100% reliable? And if you've read the manga then you already know that what i wrote in this post is absolutely right and its FROM WIKIPEDIA btw.


From the source (manga) It's [wikipedia] dangerous because anyone can edit it.
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
You know what? I've read the manga and I guarantee that this is completely true. If you haven't read the manga go read it or if you had then re-read chapter 35 and 38 very CAREFULLY!! Also for the people that say vampires are beasts you are WRONG!! You must have never heard of a food chain before! Every living thing must have a predator and a prey.
Member
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Even though I like the Kaname and Yuuki pairing, I think, ancestor is even more eww....but I'm just going to pretend its alright, since that couple is pretty sweet....even though...don't kill me KanameXYuuki fans, I truly do love the ZeroXYuuki coupling even more, and not because it's not incest, but because they just seem to be able to better communicate.
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

Iceheaven wrote:

You know what? I've read the manga and I guarantee that this is completely true. If you haven't read the manga go read it or if you had then re-read chapter 35 and 38 very CAREFULLY!! Also for the people that say vampires are beasts you are WRONG!! You must have never heard of a food chain before! Every living thing must have a predator and a prey.


Vampires are classified as beasts/demons. The food chain is a different matter you can't classify vampires depending of the food chain they belong to each class.
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

SilentFire wrote:

Even though I like the Kaname and Yuuki pairing, I think, ancestor is even more eww....but I'm just going to pretend its alright, since that couple is pretty sweet....even though...don't kill me KanameXYuuki fans, I truly do love the ZeroXYuuki coupling even more, and not because it's not incest, but because they just seem to be able to better communicate.


REMEMBER:

Kaname and Yuuki are V-A-M-P-I-R-E-S they are not humans. Vampires and humans have a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference. And its not abnormal for pureblood vampires to get married in fact they even encourage this so that their race will be as powerful much like Juri and Haruka who are siblings and they got married and had children. Also Kaname and Yuuki's bloodline are already SEPARATED. Imagine the hundrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeedssssssssssssssss of years(gotta emphasize it once more) GAP between them!!!!!
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

freeleecher wrote:


shamelessgirl wrote:


freeleecher wrote:


shamelessgirl wrote:


freeleecher wrote:

wikipedia isn't really reliable you know...


what are you implying? go ahead re-read the manga if you don't believe wikipedia


I'm just saying that it's dangerous to use wiki as a source, that's it. Other than that, I've never read the manga before. O_o


ohh dangerous you say eh. so where do you get infos that is 100% reliable? And if you've read the manga then you already know that what i wrote in this post is absolutely right and its FROM WIKIPEDIA btw.


From the source (manga) It's [wikipedia] dangerous because anyone can edit it.


Wikipedia aside, if you've read the manga you'll agree with everything in my first post is 100% true.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.