First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is it wrong to speak your opinions ?
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/6/08
Just curious . Most people don't like my opinions at all . Mhm . . . . .
4832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
no why would it be wrong to speak your mind?!?! everyone has the right to say something.....and if people don't like your opinion....then thats their opinion =P....speaking your mind is the only way you can get around in this world anyway....
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Go ahead, and speak your mind, but use a little common sense while doing so (and yes, you say something someone else doesn't like you might get into an argument.)
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
no its not wrong and don't let haters get you down
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

MidnightTide wrote:

Go ahead, and speak your mind, but use a little common sense while doing so (and yes, you say something someone else doesn't like you might get into an argument.)


Yes, I have said something sarcastic and this person got all mad at me for it . Pathetic .
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:


MidnightTide wrote:

Go ahead, and speak your mind, but use a little common sense while doing so (and yes, you say something someone else doesn't like you might get into an argument.)


Yes, I have said something sarcastic and this person got all mad at me for it . Pathetic .



The world is full of soft sensitive types that be offended by anything. I just tend to ignore them, or if they are co-workers I just tell them to relax and not to take things so seriously.

I would just be who you are, and if they don't like it, then tough.
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I'm not going to fight with people who aren't going to let me speak my mind . If people don't like, they should go watch tv or something .
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
My opinion is, some people shouldn't have opinions.

For example.

24Jeriel wrote:
im from da KKK and i ain letting no niggas speak their mind

DIAF
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:

Just curious . Most people don't like my opinions at all . Mhm . . . . .


nope and thats their problem, thats my opinion on it
26703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:


MidnightTide wrote:

Go ahead, and speak your mind, but use a little common sense while doing so (and yes, you say something someone else doesn't like you might get into an argument.)


Yes, I have said something sarcastic and this person got all mad at me for it . Pathetic .


Being sarcastic and having an opinion on something are completly different things. Being sarcastic is normally just being a bitch. I should know I do it all the time. But sometimes you get people who dont get sarcasm and take what you say seriously.



Posted 5/5/08
ppl dnt like the truths
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:

Just curious . Most people don't like my opinions at all . Mhm . . . . .


Everyone has the freedom of speech. At the same time, you have a lot of stupid people out there. It's the job of people like me to keep them in line.
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Rawkstar92 wrote:


kwazeeaznbby wrote:


MidnightTide wrote:

Go ahead, and speak your mind, but use a little common sense while doing so (and yes, you say something someone else doesn't like you might get into an argument.)


Yes, I have said something sarcastic and this person got all mad at me for it . Pathetic .


Being sarcastic and having an opinion on something are completly different things. Being sarcastic is normally just being a bitch. I should know I do it all the time. But sometimes you get people who dont get sarcasm and take what you say seriously.





-sigh- Most of the time I wasn't even being a bitch. I just posted a random post about nothing then I move on to a different thread .
29460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:

Just curious . Most people don't like my opinions at all . Mhm . . . . .


You, just like everyone else, are entitled to have your opinion...on anything you think deserves your time & attention..that is what makes you unique, that is what makes you to be, well, YOU! Now whether or not there are those that agree or disagree with you, doesn't matter because they, along with you, are entitled to their opinion also..peace!

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Only if they can form complete sentences with proper spelling and punctuation (they don't have to, they just have to be able to). Even amongst those people there's still a good percentage that need their heads shoved in an oven for thinking that they're smarter than they really are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.