First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Greatest Anime Ever
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Like It Says Try Combining Or Listing Your Most Greatest Anime MasterPiece (btw Dont Do Something [email protected] like combining naruto and bleach i mean were not trying to create the longest fillered anime are we?) For Me It Only Needs To Have 5 Things
1. GIRLS WITH BIG O.O
2, Action (NONE OF THAT ! MIN CRAP WE GET ON BLEACH OR NARUTO) talking about wars like GUNDAM
3. WHEN ORDINARY WEAPONS CAN CUT THROUGH GIANT ROBOTS I MEAN WTF A STEEL SWORD JUST HIT TITANIUM AND IT CUT THROUGH WITHOUT THE SWORD CHIPPING WTF!?!?!?!? ^_^
4. Comedy/ECHI/FANSERVICE (must i say more i think those 3 words explain itself xP)
and last but not least
5. MOE LOTS OF IT >.<
that is my greatest anime ever ^_^ whats yours ^^
as for example of combining animes heres one
combine gintamas comedy with bleach rigged powers, with hot ecchi scenes from chobits and top it off with a fanservice of fate stay night seing saber in a bloomer wouldnt be that bad ^_^
Posted 5/5/08

blackrose10 wrote:

Like It Says Try Combining Or Listing Your Most Greatest Anime MasterPiece (btw Dont Do Something [email protected] like combining naruto and bleach i mean were not trying to create the longest fillered anime are we?) For Me It Only Needs To Have 5 Things
1. GIRLS WITH BIG O.O
2, Action (NONE OF THAT ! MIN CRAP WE GET ON BLEACH OR NARUTO) talking about wars like GUNDAM
3. WHEN ORDINARY WEAPONS CAN CUT THROUGH GIANT ROBOTS I MEAN WTF A STEEL SWORD JUST HIT TITANIUM AND IT CUT THROUGH WITHOUT THE SWORD CHIPPING WTF!?!?!?!? ^_^
4. Comedy/ECHI/FANSERVICE (must i say more i think those 3 words explain itself xP)
and last but not least
5. MOE LOTS OF IT >.<
that is my greatest anime ever ^_^ whats yours ^^
as for example of combining animes heres one
combine gintamas comedy with bleach rigged powers, with hot ecchi scenes from chobits and top it off with a fanservice of fate stay night seing saber in a bloomer wouldnt be that bad ^_^


Go watch Prism Arc. Your "type" of an anime.
talam 
28043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
You know what, I'll take this topic seriously for once.

Take Evangelion, remove the personalities of all the characters and sub in Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann personalities: you get characters with horrible backgrounds full of abuse but nonetheless decide that saving the world is more important than their own whiny angst and decide to kick ass. Can you imagine Simoun in Shinji's position:
"My mom is dead and my dad is an asshole. However, she lives on in my heart and I'll move forward. Who the hell do you think I am?"

Of course, we need a Kamina but I think we can just transplant his personality into that lady who looks after Shinji. Nia can be Rei, Yoko can be Asukara or whatever her name is.

Screw it, just going to watch Lagann again.
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i don't know probly YUYU HAKUSHO since its got dragonballz like powers with a similar soul society bak drop. and there a bit more fighting in there then dragonballz and naruto and them. scryed is pretty good to
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
GAKUEN ALICE?
14160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coney Island Disc...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Lupin III. End of thread.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

cRYP7 wrote:


blackrose10 wrote:

Like It Says Try Combining Or Listing Your Most Greatest Anime MasterPiece (btw Dont Do Something [email protected] like combining naruto and bleach i mean were not trying to create the longest fillered anime are we?) For Me It Only Needs To Have 5 Things
1. GIRLS WITH BIG O.O
2, Action (NONE OF THAT ! MIN CRAP WE GET ON BLEACH OR NARUTO) talking about wars like GUNDAM
3. WHEN ORDINARY WEAPONS CAN CUT THROUGH GIANT ROBOTS I MEAN WTF A STEEL SWORD JUST HIT TITANIUM AND IT CUT THROUGH WITHOUT THE SWORD CHIPPING WTF!?!?!?!? ^_^
4. Comedy/ECHI/FANSERVICE (must i say more i think those 3 words explain itself xP)
and last but not least
5. MOE LOTS OF IT >.<
that is my greatest anime ever ^_^ whats yours ^^
as for example of combining animes heres one
combine gintamas comedy with bleach rigged powers, with hot ecchi scenes from chobits and top it off with a fanservice of fate stay night seing saber in a bloomer wouldnt be that bad ^_^


Go watch Prism Arc. Your "type" of an anime.


ARggh that anime show was horrid
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

talam wrote:

You know what, I'll take this topic seriously for once.

Take Evangelion, remove the personalities of all the characters and sub in Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann personalities: you get characters with horrible backgrounds full of abuse but nonetheless decide that saving the world is more important than their own whiny angst and decide to kick ass. Can you imagine Simoun in Shinji's position:
"My mom is dead and my dad is an asshole. However, she lives on in my heart and I'll move forward. Who the hell do you think I am?"

Of course, we need a Kamina but I think we can just transplant his personality into that lady who looks after Shinji. Nia can be Rei, Yoko can be Asukara or whatever her name is.

Screw it, just going to watch Lagann again.


haha XD your right that would be the best anime of all time.:)
Posted 5/5/08

talam wrote:

You know what, I'll take this topic seriously for once.

Take Evangelion, remove the personalities of all the characters and sub in Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann personalities: you get characters with horrible backgrounds full of abuse but nonetheless decide that saving the world is more important than their own whiny angst and decide to kick ass. Can you imagine Simoun in Shinji's position:
"My mom is dead and my dad is an asshole. However, she lives on in my heart and I'll move forward. Who the hell do you think I am?"

Of course, we need a Kamina but I think we can just transplant his personality into that lady who looks after Shinji. Nia can be Rei, Yoko can be Asukara or whatever her name is.

Screw it, just going to watch Lagann again.


lol woot pwnage ^_^
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

GeneralOlde wrote:

Lupin III. End of thread.


i disagree completely Lupin III is boring, let us continue the thread shall we..
Posted 5/5/08
i don't know (why bother posting)
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

talam wrote:

You know what, I'll take this topic seriously for once.

Take Evangelion, remove the personalities of all the characters and sub in Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann personalities: you get characters with horrible backgrounds full of abuse but nonetheless decide that saving the world is more important than their own whiny angst and decide to kick ass. Can you imagine Simoun in Shinji's position:
"My mom is dead and my dad is an asshole. However, she lives on in my heart and I'll move forward. Who the hell do you think I am?"

Of course, we need a Kamina but I think we can just transplant his personality into that lady who looks after Shinji. Nia can be Rei, Yoko can be Asukara or whatever her name is.

Screw it, just going to watch Lagann again.


That's the spirit!
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
all you need is gode geass with more funny moments
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
weird,,,,,,,
6458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Her Looking...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Umm

i guess it would be and ecchi anime
with lots of action
and i prefer to the main character to be a wimp at first but as the anime progresses he stars acting cool like a man and finally wins the girls heart . . . . . pretty simple don't cha think
Ex: hitman reborn - (im hoping he'll win kyoko's heart - ep 55)Recommend
Ex: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann SPOILER (Im mad yoko likes kamina , i thought she would like simon but hey Nia is bettter than Yoko in my opinion )Recommend
Ex: Eyeshield 21 (not really action but it's the bomb)Recommend
Ex: Rosario + Vampire ( Tsukune and moka 4 EVA LOL - sounded girlish there ) Recommend
Ex: Hajimeno Ippo (Boxing no other word to explain it)Recommend
Ex: Suzuka (not really action but it's very Romantic and touching - all time Faves) Recommend
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.