First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dragons, Are they Real?
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
No, I don't think they ever existed...
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Comatose in the B...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Oh yeah, totally. I see 'em everyday where I live.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
probably...although they dont breathe fire
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Funny thing is, about dragons, that manymany cultures who really didn't have contact with each other all have some sort of story/lore having to do with some type of one. How did so many places around the world dream up the same idea?

Large coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Obviously there's no physical evidence, but the above always made me wonder. : P Coming from the fact that I'm an engineer, I go by science. And science, for the moment, says no.
Posted 5/5/08
i think no.... they're just mythical beings...
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
They aren't real... unfortunately. I guess it's what people said when they say some dinosaur fossils. Maybe they saw a Pterodactyl remain. From it's wings I guess they would say "Argh! Tis art a dragon!" or when they saw a Carnotaur skeleton (T-rex fossils can only be found in America... I think) they reacted "Argh! Tis art a dragon too".

I wish they were real though. It would be cool
Posted 5/5/08

DRO1 wrote:


eevee9999 wrote:

well sorry! i just want to know if people believe in them! if you want to yell at me do it in your head! im just a kid
sorry for being mean but this kind of shit ticks me off



Uh can you not read? I said they are real. I believe...


i believe too there real
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
they are real.... two dragons were found in a mountain cave in romania...they are preserve bodies of two real dragons...there is even a documentary about them..... the bodies are now inside a freezer of a museum in europe...
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kyasarin_06 wrote:

they are real.... two dragons were found in a mountain cave in romania...they are preserve bodies of two real dragons...there is even a documentary about them..... the bodies are now inside a freezer of a museum in europe...


What documentary was that? I saw that documentary and it was only made-up, it showed what if dragons were proven that they existed.
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:


kyasarin_06 wrote:

they are real.... two dragons were found in a mountain cave in romania...they are preserve bodies of two real dragons...there is even a documentary about them..... the bodies are now inside a freezer of a museum in europe...


What documentary was that? I saw that documentary and it was only made-up, it showed what if dragons were proven that they existed.


A discovery channel documentary.... I tell you it's not a fraud... it was shown all over the world a year ago..
Posted 5/5/08
i think so......

7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kyasarin_06 wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:


kyasarin_06 wrote:

they are real.... two dragons were found in a mountain cave in romania...they are preserve bodies of two real dragons...there is even a documentary about them..... the bodies are now inside a freezer of a museum in europe...


What documentary was that? I saw that documentary and it was only made-up, it showed what if dragons were proven that they existed.


A discovery channel documentary.... I tell you it's not a fraud... it was shown all over the world a year ago..


I saw it too. I was surprised myself to see it. I thought it was real but further research (research as in I went to their website) revealed that it was indeed a made-up documentary. Broke my spirit to know but it was still cool
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Dragons have been seen in many different cultures in long assss times ago.
Where the civilizations would not have had the ability to communicate with each other.
So in order for such a common idea of a dragon to be created: there must have been dragons.
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:


kyasarin_06 wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:


kyasarin_06 wrote:

they are real.... two dragons were found in a mountain cave in romania...they are preserve bodies of two real dragons...there is even a documentary about them..... the bodies are now inside a freezer of a museum in europe...


What documentary was that? I saw that documentary and it was only made-up, it showed what if dragons were proven that they existed.


A discovery channel documentary.... I tell you it's not a fraud... it was shown all over the world a year ago..


I saw it too. I was surprised myself to see it. I thought it was real but further research (research as in I went to their website) revealed that it was indeed a made-up documentary. Broke my spirit to know but it was still cool


then what about the bodies??? what are they...*sigh*... oh well that's life.....
1407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / On Cr n LA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
of course, they r! jst like the one in my pants *rawr* lol jk still they r real
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.