First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Lucky Star Season 2
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
oh dear God no. That anime bored me to tears
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
<.<. the anime was alright.. no more >:3
48954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The sky?
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

war4eternity wrote:

Huh? What's Lucky Star?


an anime........
42722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / training
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

yaophyllis wrote:

yay!!!!


HELL YA!!!
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

yuri456 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

Huh? What's Lucky Star?


an anime........


It's obviously an anime since this thread is in the anime section.
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when it goes licensed!
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

shiranui980 wrote:

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when it goes licensed!

You read my mind - wouldn't be surprised if it got licensed even before release because of Lucky Star DVD's tour over the USA that's coming soon (with dubbed version and all).

3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Methos12 wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when it goes licensed!

You read my mind - wouldn't be surprised if it got licensed even before release because of Lucky Star DVD's tour over the USA that's coming soon (with dubbed version and all).



Its just one of the most exciting moments, when overly excited people get their hopes crushed the moment they see the word "licensed" ehehehe
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
haha.,., i like it.,., they will make season 2!!
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the igloo
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
yay! that's good. i missed all four of them!!
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

shiranui980 wrote:


Methos12 wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when it goes licensed!

You read my mind - wouldn't be surprised if it got licensed even before release because of Lucky Star DVD's tour over the USA that's coming soon (with dubbed version and all).


Its just one of the most exciting moments, when overly excited people get their hopes crushed the moment they see the word "licensed" ehehehe

Aren't we a pair of party poopers?

I would've liked season 2, but I guess most of the material would end up recycled from the 1st season (don't really know how much new stuff they could add). It's gonna be interesting to see OVAs take on things.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Zealand ;)
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
At least it's something!
Posted 5/5/08
Yay! =D I really liked Lucky*Star!
48954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The sky?
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

war4eternity wrote:


yuri456 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

Huh? What's Lucky Star?


an anime........


It's obviously an anime since this thread is in the anime section.



lol
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
!!!YAY!!!
I LOVED THAT ANIME it was so funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.