First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply my girl in the philippines?
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

kawaii2008 wrote:


ifriswingless wrote:


kawaii2008 wrote:

that's not true they are different actor and actress...u can't compare them with each other!!!


????? u dumb
there will always be a comparison between remakes and the originals.....
character,setting and story ....emf


what is ur problem...


I don't have any, but think before you speak ok? its much better that way. Never think for your self. think for others too. ever heard of criticism?

Member
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bicol, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
i seriously don't like the Philippine version of my girl. judging from the trailer, it won't be that good. plus, kim's acing is so, er, trying hard and OA.. i don't think that she'll make it better than the origial version. what a shame.. the other characters doesn't fit the other roles too. take that enchong as an example. he isn't that good looking. and gerald anderson's make-over looks so, er, weird. doesn't fit him too well. the Korean version is waaayy better! it's so embarrassing to Korea!! and oh btw, i agree that maja salvador fits jasmine's role way better. kim's acting sucks. seriously. i hate it.
Member
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bicol, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
btw, the official premiere of the Philippine version My Girl will be on May 26 at ABS-CBN. i'll be keeping an eye on it. let's see first before we judge completely..
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / dramaland
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i doubt that they'll give justice to "my girl".oh well there goes another trashed gem. tss...
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

inert_stone wrote:


sweetangel04 wrote:


xierra wrote:

Philippine's ABS-CBN has secured the franchise for the 2006 hit Korean series "My Girl" from South Korea's SBS, which will be aired sometime this year. This type of collaboration between two giant television networks is a first between the two Asian countries.

The role of Yoo Rin, also known as Jasmine by Filipino fans which was originally played by Lee Da Hae, will be played by Kim Chiu while the rest of the cast is yet to be announced. Kim Chiu hoped that Gong Chan a.k.a. Julian, which was originally played by Lee Dong Wook, will be played by his love team, Gerald Anderson.



casts of Philippine version of MY GIRL



MY GIRL (korea)


OMGG!!! the filipino cast looks so young -_-"...i doubt they're gonna act as good as the original cast.
i hope they wont make this into like a high school musical



~ i dont like the casts of Philippine version of My Girl....and yeah you are right they look so young....and Kim Chui is not a good comedian, i think the role is not good for her...Kim Chui 's acting is not as good as Lee Da Hae...and also Enchong Dee is not as handsome as Kim jung Ki...also Gerald Anderson...


I agree to you!
Actually, I felt disappointed and sad that the main lead was given Kim Chui! so sad! My Girl was my favorite series but ahuhuhuhu, now Kim Chui might ruin it. She was not funny at all. Well let's see.. If she can manage to make us laugh. Well, Her acting will justify our comments!
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
No offense for everyone! Sorry if I might hurt anyone...
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

UnluckyAngel wrote:

i seriously don't like the Philippine version of my girl. judging from the trailer, it won't be that good. plus, kim's acing is so, er, trying hard and OA.. i don't think that she'll make it better than the origial version. what a shame.. the other characters doesn't fit the other roles too. take that enchong as an example. he isn't that good looking. and gerald anderson's make-over looks so, er, weird. doesn't fit him too well. the Korean version is waaayy better! it's so embarrassing to Korea!! and oh btw, i agree that maja salvador fits jasmine's role way better. kim's acting sucks. seriously. i hate it.


I really agree with you... Hmm... I hope that Kim will not ruin the show.
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / _in his HEART...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
~ i really dont like Kim Chui.....and also Enchong Dee because his role in my girl is the original role of
Kim jong Ki.....and it is not suited for him... <_<;
Member
12536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
they just look good in the picture.. but when they act.. oh well.... i dont know what to say..
they are like * immature or * young for the role...
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

ifriswingless wrote:


kawaii2008 wrote:


ifriswingless wrote:


kawaii2008 wrote:

that's not true they are different actor and actress...u can't compare them with each other!!!


????? u dumb
there will always be a comparison between remakes and the originals.....
character,setting and story ....emf


what is ur problem...


I don't have any, but think before you speak ok? its much better that way. Never think for your self. think for others too. ever heard of criticism?



i'm, not thinking 4 myself du arschgeschict
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
yeah im very much agree i dont like the idea of making this remake of my girl anyway! specially kim chui played d roll of jasmine she doesnt even hve d beauty of jasmine and worst is gerald god hes no handsome at all yuckssss they are so trying hard wla na ba silang maisip na ibang project for this guys kya gumawa nlng nang remake............
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abu-Dhabi u.a.e
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
ei just wish them luck!!!....

instead of critizing them!!..

aaiiissshhh!!....
21856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
I CANT WAIT FOR THE PHILIPPINO VERSION ON MY GIRL! :)
KIM CHUI AND GERALD ANDERSON ARE STARRING IN IT!
KYAAA~
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines, Makati
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
she's really trying hard and she's so fake... i saw her at boy and kris and she's so mataray even when it's on air... maybe she didn't know that she was being filmed, that's why she's acting like her real self... people like her does not deserve to be internationaly known... so that's why kris always have the "LOOK" for kim hen she's around... look it up at youtube
1702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At home...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

aiBing wrote:

they just look good in the picture.. but when they act.. oh well.... i dont know what to say..
they are like * immature or * young for the role...


I agree with you.. Well most actors here in the Philippines are just good looking and has nothing else to offer.. I seldom see an actor who can really act (in the Philippines)...

I am not really against remakes but the least that they (ABS-CBN) can do is to cast suitable ACTORS.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.