First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~*Magical Usamimi Girl*~
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Hey there~ In this topic we will talk about Koge-Donbo's Magical Usamimi Girl~ It's one of Koge-Donbo's new works. I don't know much about it, I've just seen her ALL OVER Koge-Donbo's blog, and I THINK it's one of Koge-Donbo's new works, so please don't attack me with questions and info about her, I don't know. D: Gomen~ But if you know some Japanese, maybe you can find out some info's about her in Koge-Donbo's blog? Koge-Donbo's blog is located here : http://kokolog.blog40.fc2.com/ The group and I would REALLY appreciate it!!

But I would like to know is, Is Magical Usamimi Girl just a random character she made, a character in the new series she is making(manga or anime), or what? XD
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I'm not completely sure either. But most people say it's something new she's working on. I'll try to get more info!
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
hehe thank you. I'm trying to get more info as well~
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
If you go to Koge-sensei's blog and click on the first picture on the left, this: http://www.mag-garden.co.jp/comic-blade/pavane.html shows up. Who are all these characters?! One of them looks like a mini-Misha.
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:

If you go to Koge-sensei's blog and click on the first picture on the left, this: http://www.mag-garden.co.jp/comic-blade/pavane.html shows up. Who are all these characters?! One of them looks like a mini-Misha.


omg you are right!

the second one looks like Karin-chan but with black hair. XD
The tenth one there looks like Rabi En Rose.
and the last one looks like Kazune-kun, in . . . a church looking . . . .dress. o.o;

edit;
take a look at this, it has information on that certain series;
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-06-30/di-gi-charat-koge-donbo-to-launch-new-manga-in-july
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I know! I wasn't sure if the last one was a girl or a boy. I think the third one looks more like Karin. So we know Koge-sensei's starting a new series...but it's not Magical Usamimi Girl. At least not yet.
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:

I know! I wasn't sure if the last one was a girl or a boy. I think the third one looks more like Karin. So we know Koge-sensei's starting a new series...but it's not Magical Usamimi Girl. At least not yet.


hmmmm well, I wonder if she is going to finish Kon Kon Kokon at least. XD
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I haven't read that, but I thought it was a oneshot.
Member
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I think the ninth one looks like Karin.
And the last one DOES look like Kazune-kun... with a church dress.
Member
16996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

UsagiMeroko wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:

If you go to Koge-sensei's blog and click on the first picture on the left, this: http://www.mag-garden.co.jp/comic-blade/pavane.html shows up. Who are all these characters?! One of them looks like a mini-Misha.


omg you are right!

the second one looks like Karin-chan but with black hair. XD
The tenth one there looks like Rabi En Rose.
and the last one looks like Kazune-kun, in . . . a church looking . . . .dress. o.o;

edit;
take a look at this, it has information on that certain series;
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-06-30/di-gi-charat-koge-donbo-to-launch-new-manga-in-july


on there it saus 2008 6 30~8 10
so does that mean it comes out at that time?....wait it already came out last month?!
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
You guys...I have unfortunate news. Magical USAMIMI Girl is NOT a manga/anime. Koge-sensei doesn't even own the character according to my sources. She was just drawn for fun and a CD design.
Moderator
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
what?????? really???????!!!!!!!!
Moderator
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
the manga u guys are talking about is Koge donbo"s new series its called Naki Shoujo no Tame no Pavane
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

jianing23 wrote:

what?????? really???????!!!!!!!!


Yeppers...such a shame.
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

jianing23 wrote:

the manga u guys are talking about is Koge donbo"s new series its called Naki Shoujo no Tame no Pavane


There's a group 4 that too!^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.