First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~*Magical Usamimi Girl*~
Member
24272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Stalker.
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
I want tooh read that series SSSOOO BAD!!!! TT~TT
Member
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:

You guys...I have unfortunate news. Magical USAMIMI Girl is NOT a manga/anime. Koge-sensei doesn't even own the character according to my sources. She was just drawn for fun and a CD design.


What? i thought her name was tama-tan, micchi's first daughter o-o i heard it from you tube
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

misha165 wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:

You guys...I have unfortunate news. Magical USAMIMI Girl is NOT a manga/anime. Koge-sensei doesn't even own the character according to my sources. She was just drawn for fun and a CD design.


What? i thought her name was tama-tan, micchi's first daughter o-o i heard it from you tube


Her name IS Tama-tan. And she's not Micchi's daughter.(but she does look like him.O.o) Plz regard that other post. I have seen clips of what may very well b a manga in progress.^^
Member
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


misha165 wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:

You guys...I have unfortunate news. Magical USAMIMI Girl is NOT a manga/anime. Koge-sensei doesn't even own the character according to my sources. She was just drawn for fun and a CD design.


What? i thought her name was tama-tan, micchi's first daughter o-o i heard it from you tube


Her name IS Tama-tan. And she's not Micchi's daughter.(but she does look like him.O.o) Plz regard that other post. I have seen clips of what may very well b a manga in progress.^^

ok ty for the info =D

Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Heya, I'm translating/scanning this story for Syuura (release will be soon hopefully~)

SPOILERS!!



It does look like Tama-tan is Nishikiori's daughter: she has the same last name and we see a flashback of her with him when she recalls how her Papa gave her the ring she owns (which looks like the same one as Karin has in KCK)

Story so far:
7 years ago Tama-tan met a mysterious boy with bunny ears who gave her a charm to look after, promising he would return. 7 years later a boy named Tsukiakaneno Miko (just akane lol) arrives on Earth from the Moon with 3 Moon Gods (look like odango) in order to find the Moon Princess in Tama-tan's school; and he looks just like the BunnyEars-kun from 7 years ago! Tama-tan (and her friends Nyaa-chan and Nonnon) find out they are Lunar Ladies (tsukiotome) chosen by Akane to see if the are the Moon Princess by raising Moon Gods (tsukigami) which reveal their hidden powers~ (or something~)

Tama-tan is having a really bad time with it though: she was never originally chosen, and only got a tsukigami when it appeared from the charm that was given to her 7 years ago. Also when she question Akane-kun about the boy from 7 years ago, he says he doesn't remember =o=; Add to that, the other gir who was chosen to be a Lunar Lady likes Akane-kun too, and is trying to sabotage their (coughnoexistentcough) relationship.
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

annalouise wrote:

Heya, I'm translating/scanning this story for Syuura (release will be soon hopefully~)

SPOILERS!!



It does look like Tama-tan is Nishikiori's daughter: she has the same last name and we see a flashback of her with him when she recalls how her Papa gave her the ring she owns (which looks like the same one as Karin has in KCK)

Story so far:
7 years ago Tama-tan met a mysterious boy with bunny ears who gave her a charm to look after, promising he would return. 7 years later a boy named Tsukiakaneno Miko (just akane lol) arrives on Earth from the Moon with 3 Moon Gods (look like odango) in order to find the Moon Princess in Tama-tan's school; and he looks just like the BunnyEars-kun from 7 years ago! Tama-tan (and her friends Nyaa-chan and Nonnon) find out they are Lunar Ladies (tsukiotome) chosen by Akane to see if the are the Moon Princess by raising Moon Gods (tsukigami) which reveal their hidden powers~ (or something~)

Tama-tan is having a really bad time with it though: she was never originally chosen, and only got a tsukigami when it appeared from the charm that was given to her 7 years ago. Also when she question Akane-kun about the boy from 7 years ago, he says he doesn't remember =o=; Add to that, the other gir who was chosen to be a Lunar Lady likes Akane-kun too, and is trying to sabotage their (coughnoexistentcough) relationship.


oooh~ thank you very much for the summary!
And when the translations get released, would you mind if I or you upload them into this group too?
You & Syuura woill get full credit of course~ :3
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Sure that's fine ^o^

I have translated and scanned 3 chapters now, but Syuura is really short on editors and clean-up staff which is why it's taken awhile T_T On that note, if you know of anyone who has skills for editing manga scans please spread the word that Syuura is looking for editors c:
Creator
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

annalouise wrote:

Sure that's fine ^o^

I have translated and scanned 3 chapters now, but Syuura is really short on editors and clean-up staff which is why it's taken awhile T_T On that note, if you know of anyone who has skills for editing manga scans please spread the word that Syuura is looking for editors c:


I'll post it on the group page, okaiies~? :3

I would love to help, but i'm not really sure how to do all the stuff manga editors do D:
sorries!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.