Post Reply YES ITS TRUE NAGEHIKO IS NADESHIKOS TWIN BROI HAVE PROOF
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Anime World!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7013176FB3G4ksK?searchId=51701954355685654&rank=1

2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Anime World!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
ooos sorry nvm i didnt watch the whole thing first
0.0
sorrys
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Anime World!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

LiLxYunie wrote:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7013176FB3G4ksK?searchId=51701954355685654&rank=1

sorry but i didnt watch the whole thing
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
ooo lol to bad I would'a been a bit happy if that were true
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret.... steali...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

ooo lol to bad I would'a been a bit happy if that were true :P


lol that would have been funny... xD but then i dun think that amu actually like nagehiko/nadeshiko... cause wen shes near nadeshiko... she onli thinks on her as a friend, and feels nothing for her... but then wen shes near nagehiko she "thinks" she likes him.... i think she jus likes pretty/cute ppl xD but who can blame her xP
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
hmm.... sry but i tot tat , Nadeshiko IS Nagihiko , he told Amu his real name cuz he cannot confront Amu as Nadeshiko... So he returned to his boy form and confront her to giv Amu advice ... Nagihiko pretend to be a girl becuz the dance tat he must learn must act ike a girl tats y he change his name into Nadeshiko to pretend to be a girl.... tats wat i think.... hehe....
Member
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

hmm.... sry but i tot tat , Nadeshiko IS Nagihiko , he told Amu his real name cuz he cannot confront Amu as Nadeshiko... So he returned to his boy form and confront her to giv Amu advice ... Nagihiko pretend to be a girl becuz the dance tat he must learn must act ike a girl tats y he change his name into Nadeshiko to pretend to be a girl.... tats wat i think.... hehe....


Well thats true~ Good for you
Member
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
ermms, but there's is only ONE person throughout th whole story , you know ? so there is no twin brother , or rather siblings. LOL .
He changed into his dressings once after he brings Amu around his backyard , [: and it's true tht he likes her but she don't like him as she didn't know "she" was a guy .. D:
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

vampire101 wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

hmm.... sry but i tot tat , Nadeshiko IS Nagihiko , he told Amu his real name cuz he cannot confront Amu as Nadeshiko... So he returned to his boy form and confront her to giv Amu advice ... Nagihiko pretend to be a girl becuz the dance tat he must learn must act ike a girl tats y he change his name into Nadeshiko to pretend to be a girl.... tats wat i think.... hehe....


Well thats true~ Good for you


^v^ ....

Member
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

hmm.... sry but i tot tat , Nadeshiko IS Nagihiko , he told Amu his real name cuz he cannot confront Amu as Nadeshiko... So he returned to his boy form and confront her to giv Amu advice ... Nagihiko pretend to be a girl becuz the dance tat he must learn must act ike a girl tats y he change his name into Nadeshiko to pretend to be a girl.... tats wat i think.... hehe....


Well thats true~ Good for you


^v^ ....



Heh~ Cute Face~ What is it~??
Member
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
well it's true that Nadeshiko is a boy his true name is Nagihiko and in the future chapter of manga he came back to take the replace the Jack's place after the former one went to elsewhere....
Member
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
nadeshiko is a boy...no doubt...not twins....
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / i live.. everywhe...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
nadeshiko is nagihiko.. the mother even said it~ that the males have to live the life as a female
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
huh? nadeshiko and nagehiko are just one right???
Member
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
pffffffffffft. b4, wtch the whole episode... srsl....and i already knew that nagehiko and nadeshiko wer one person. and its a BOY, not a girl. Nagehiko is his real name.
You must be logged in to post.