First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
World Domination
4707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
elves???
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / californiaaaa!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I hope Dogs rule the world Roles be reversed!
Posted 5/5/08

manzi wrote:

we're already

slaves of the machines..
faithful peons to currency...
meatbags to firearms...
mindless drones in the matrix of the internet...


Damn, that's witty...
Posted 5/5/08

AznTacoLover wrote:

learn how too spell !!!
hm... let's see i would want Tom Cruise to rule the planet


Haha. I could just imagine a new law requiring people to jump on their couches from 4-6 every night.


g31025 wrote:

People who can spell.

Domination


That would probably be my first choice.

Posted 5/5/08

music190 wrote:

I want fucking L to rule the world.


I guess it wouldn't be that bad... He seems like a really nice guy too. So you're saying "L, leader of the entire free world"?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
not L! Light! LIGHT! If he ruled the world,he'd know what he was doing and kill criminal scum!
5450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
People who think the title is misspelled have obviously never been to Cuteoverload ... it's a new language mates... get with the times!

Anywho

I nomeenate for worlds dominasions Kittehs or Squerril buns. Me thinks chipmunks will take over in a few dacades... they just look cute and innocent, but they EVIL!! I tell ya! Pure evil!
6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
no humans can ever rule the world,
it is by nature an error.
well, they may...but by the moment they step in..
the world shall explode....
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

music190 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


music190 wrote:

I want fucking L to rule the world.


I guess it wouldn't be that bad... He seems like a really nice guy too. So you're saying "L, leader of the entire free world"?


Well atleast it aint Light being all Anti-Christ like.


That piss ant Light is nowhere near an antichrist... He's just a selfish, pampered, overachieving perfectionist elitist with supernatural intelligence and perception abilities, who also has a knack for being a deceptive asshole and whiny ass bitch when things don't go his way.
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Let anything rule the world EXCEPT us humans. We already did enough harm to this planet. I can't imagine any species living in this world would harm the planet the way we did x_x
Posted 5/5/08

music190 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


music190 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


music190 wrote:

I want fucking L to rule the world.


I guess it wouldn't be that bad... He seems like a really nice guy too. So you're saying "L, leader of the entire free world"?


Well atleast it aint Light being all Anti-Christ like.


That piss ant Light is nowhere near an antichrist... He's just a selfish, pampered, overachieving perfectionist elitist with supernatural intelligence and perception abilities, who also has a knack for being a deceptive asshole and whiny ass bitch when things don't go his way.


I'm sorry, but it had to be done:


Oh and did i mention that the Anti-Christ could possible be a Homo?


LOL! Excellent, Light seems very gay. I would of so jumped Misa's bones if I were him, despite her being OCD, but that still really creeps me out though.
Posted 5/6/08

aelita808 wrote:

ok if you read the description, you can totally tell im bored w/ humans <_<; (it says that in my profile too) so tell me, if any spieces could rule, who would?? for how long? how would they get to power??

also, on my profiel it says what i think the chain of leaders should be. but plz answer before looking at my "plan"/hope.



*NOTE!!: I DO NOT WANT WORLD DOMEENASHOWN!! I JUST WANNA SEE OTHER PPLZ IMAGINATIONS!


so reply already lol



did you spell domination that way on purpose or can you just not spell
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/6/08


ALIENS~!!!
Posted 5/6/08

ginger_kid wrote:


aelita808 wrote:

ok if you read the description, you can totally tell im bored w/ humans <_<; (it says that in my profile too) so tell me, if any spieces could rule, who would?? for how long? how would they get to power??

also, on my profiel it says what i think the chain of leaders should be. but plz answer before looking at my "plan"/hope.



*NOTE!!: I DO NOT WANT WORLD DOMEENASHOWN!! I JUST WANNA SEE OTHER PPLZ IMAGINATIONS!


so reply already lol



did you spell domination that way on purpose or can you just not spell


haha i spelled it like that on purpose. its like those "napolean" accents you see on tv all the time
Posted 5/6/08

aelita808 wrote:


ginger_kid wrote:


aelita808 wrote:

ok if you read the description, you can totally tell im bored w/ humans <_<; (it says that in my profile too) so tell me, if any spieces could rule, who would?? for how long? how would they get to power??

also, on my profiel it says what i think the chain of leaders should be. but plz answer before looking at my "plan"/hope.



*NOTE!!: I DO NOT WANT WORLD DOMEENASHOWN!! I JUST WANNA SEE OTHER PPLZ IMAGINATIONS!


so reply already lol



did you spell domination that way on purpose or can you just not spell


haha i spelled it like that on purpose. its like those "napolean" accents you see on tv all the time


oooookay
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.