First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Do You Think Really Rocks???????.....NARUTO -KUN or SASUKE?????????
Member
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

unstoppalebatman wrote:

i dont dislike naruto or anything it just seems that all of naruto succession is from saske cause he always open a path for him the reason y naruto keeps getting strong is because of his motivation to bring back sasuke plus sasuke could of completely killed naruto in episode 134 but he didnt because he didnt wanna follow his brother ways so instead he chose evil so h could become stronger.


i disagree..it's the other way around actually..don't you remember the time when sasuke challeged naruto to a fight at the hospital rooftop? the reason for that was sasuke was getting pissed because naruto was getting stronger and that naruto was the one who kept saving their butts during pinches..if not for naruto sasuke would have been dead long ago..
Posted 1/23/08
mmmm i guess ur right if u look back at it naruto help sasuke out alot of times like in that fight against haku naruto was the one that beat him up even though he use the 9 tales power they also had that time when he fought ochimuru 2 even though hey both lost oh yea and the gara fight
Posted 1/24/08
saske was a when he was yonger and naruto was a dumb ass[in a cute way] but now i think there both equall in strength but gara kicked both of there so to me anyone can be stronger i think.........


Member
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
well thats kinda obvious sasuke
Member
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
sasuke~!~!
25735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ray's heartt♥...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
sasukee!!!! he is madd hot~
Member
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a little town!!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
umm...sasuke is just mad at his freaking brother and doesnt undearstand the fact about reveng wont get him anywere and thats all he will ever be stuck on is his brother, Naruto may be really stupid some times but...i'd say Naruto rocks!
Member
1882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where my love is
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
of course! NAUTO ALL D WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! sasuke's too calm but NARUTO ROCKS! *_*
Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pensacola, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
NARUTO-KUN!!!
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Nickville17 wrote:

NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NO!!!! its uzumaki naruto
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / between her thigh...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

sakuraluvs wrote:


pein07 wrote:


pogejr wrote:


pein07 wrote:


pogejr wrote:

Truthfully, Sasuke is stronger than Naruto. When they fought, Naruto had to go to his next level to be even with Sasuke. Even though Rasengan is stronger than Chidori, Sasuke still used it more effectively than Naruto. And for their gifts/cruses, Naruto's is stronger than Sasuke's because the Kyubi is the strongest demon in the story. And Sasuke barely uses his... so that in itself proves Sasuke is cooler and stronger than Naruto.


but u also have to understand that its not really his fault for usin the fox the seal cracked and he went into lvl 1 and pretty much went out of control.and a ninja dat lose control loses the battle.so NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!


so.......naruto lost control, and lost the battle
and in the latest episode of shippuden, three tailed naruto is considered "weaker than sasuke" in the words of oruchimaru........so yep SASUKE is AWESOME!!! (dont make reference to my avatar)


lol no he only say that cause he knows he cant win against naruto.dat he say sasuke stronger.



NARUTO IS WEAKER. BUT I STILL KINDA LIKE NARUTO BETTER , AFTER ALL, HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER XD


not really bucuz i have seen the whole things and even so naruto would have defeated oruchi. but to actually make the fox's chakra "work" u have to have ALOT! of angr inside.thats why wen naruto faced oruchi he again lost control and it really wasnt him caused his angr builded up to much and he went into lvl 4and if u sent ti u would have seen that oruchi was on his last string and would have gottten killed if he got hit but naruto.

Member
7153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
its gotta be naruto..
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / West Coast...yesh...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
sasuke wins hands down
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
naurto does because he that fuckn raw ass will power. he pulls moves out his fuckn ass and wins everytime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.